9-10(maybe)(when i checked maybe) people left active in 100 p map, Inactivity problem day 32

• Theres might be a problem with inactivity, (like with the other games bytro made?)

Theres a 100 player map on day 32, with 9-10 players that are active, the rest left maybe

Its possible that this wasent a problem before, and the legacy mode kept people happy and commited to playing, but perhaps bytro made a new UI that was like the other bytro games (bad UI) Its possible that those bytro games háve a player base that arent commited either

now all of this is probably due to bad UI in those other games, and Bytro making supremacy1914 like its other games, made supremacy1914 maybe to die or slowly dying, becouse now supremacy got maybe a bad UI, Like its other games.,

imagine this, you got a good game that people like and its your best game you made

then one day see all the other games you made that are worse maybe, and say, what my succesfull game needs is to look more like the worse games

• Schtaylerheim1

Changed the title of the thread from “5 people left active in 100 p map, Inactivity problem day 32” to “9-10(maybe)(when i checked maybe) people left active in 100 p map, Inactivity problem day 32”.