My login isn’t working

• My account isn’t working. I can’t log in even with new passwords and I’ve been kicked out of game 5734303

• hello mate, just wanted to ask, is the issue your experiencing, where your trying to log into the game via mobile, however you get stuck on the first loading screen that just ends up being a moving bar for eternity?, if not, could you please give some more detail here mate?

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)

• I already made a thread about that infinite bar and I tried to contact you but I couldn’t and I am just asking is that a problem that can be solved I am saying here because I could not reply to the thread I made

• if your trying to contact me, i would suggest either creating a Forum account, or sending me a dm in the S1914 official discord https://discord.gg/esUemVR4

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)

• I can’t create a forum account since there is no way to or if there is I can’t find it and discord decides not to work on my phone

• there should be a way, tried clicking the account section?

Wheres the account section? I am looking to create a forum account too but I cant find how to. (Im on mobile)

• Since there is no method to do so, or if there is, I can't find it, and Discord has decided not to function on my phone, I am unable to make a forum account.

• Metro Last Light sehr gut, aber viel besser, wenn du ein Angebot für Metro Exodus findest. Das ist für mich einer der besten Shooter ever. Unglaubliche Grafik, gute und lange Geschichte, sehr gutes Gameplay usw. Es hat einfach alles. Das Problem ist, dass man einen super PC braucht, um es gut zu spielen. Und Ich spiele keine Online-Spiele mehr. Es ist voll von Cheatern. Und auch wenn sie mal gebannt werden, spielen sie wieder mit einem Spoofer. Wenn du nicht weißt, was das ist, kannst du dir zum Beispiel hier Hwid Spoofer und Cleaner ansehen. Die einzige Möglichkeit ist also, mit Freunden online zu spielen, um die Regeln des Spiels zu kontrollieren.

• I just wanted to know if the problem you're having is that when you try to get into the game on a mobile device, the first loading screen becomes stuck and all that's left is a moving bar for an indefinite amount of time., if not, could you offer us a little more information about this?