Looking For Players To Join The Valence

• Our Alliance "The Valence" is Recruiting Active Players In The Alliance. The Valence Is An International Alliance For English Speaking Players. We Have Decided To Conduct Regular Training Matches And Alliance Challenges once the alliance gets few more members. There Are Currently More Than 23 members in Our alliance and we are looking for players of lvl6 and above. Join Now, You Might Not Get The Opportunity Later!!! ;):):thumbup::saint:

• Our Alliance "The Valence" is Recruiting Active Players In The Alliance. The Valence Is An International Alliance For English Speaking Players. We Have Decided To Conduct Regular Training Matches And Alliance Challenges once the alliance gets few more members. There Are Currently More Than 23 members in Our alliance and we are looking for players of lvl6 and above. Join Now, You Might Not Get The Opportunity Later!!! ;):):thumbup::saint:

I have few questions... What criteria do you use to determine activity of players you are recruiting? Does recruitment include becoming officer of your alliance?

Lvl 6 and above , I looked at your alliance and you have appointed someone as 'Officer within your Clan" , this new "officer created account today 5/9/2023 and is Civilian rank = lvl Zero, will this new officer be one of those that conduct the "Training Matches, and Alliance Challenges" that you mention?

Good Luck with recruitment, , want to inform you that there is annual Alliance Tournament available usually starts in November....

• I have few questions... What criteria do you use to determine activity of players you are recruiting? Does recruitment include becoming officer of your alliance?

Lvl 6 and above , I looked at your alliance and you have appointed someone as 'Officer within your Clan" , this new "officer created account today 5/9/2023 and is Civilian rank = lvl Zero, will this new officer be one of those that conduct the "Training Matches, and Alliance Challenges" that you mention?

Good Luck with recruitment, , want to inform you that there is annual Alliance Tournament available usually starts in November....

i wanted to inform that she's not new, she had lost her old account's credentials and was unable to login back that's why she came up with a new account which was made recently. Before that she was a lvl7 officer . And the other members you see who were below lvl6 added when the alliance was newly made, and different officers are assigned different types of work, like, managing discord server, managing games, recruitment ,etc..

Thanks for the update of alliance tournaments.

Regards

Vladimir Bhav.