Game Manual Help

• Hello all,

I have been seeing alot of yall asking if the game manual will ever get updated.

So i come to you today to ask for a little bit of help from our awesome community.

I plan on going through the game manual page by page and updating them one at a time untill it is complete. what i need from yall is that any kind of info you see that is wrong in any way shape or form i would appreciate it if you could leave me a post in this thread of where and what it is.

You can use this format,

Page Number: Example. Page 1 Introduction, Page 7 Diplomacy

If you can grab a screen shot of the line that is incorrect that would be great if not just copy and paste if possible. If you know what the correction should be by all means post that too and be sure to let me know everything will be dbl checked.

Thank You for your help in making the S1914 manual great again!!!!!

Your Bytro Staff Team

• I would suggest to plagiarize COW Forum and apply their GAME Manual if one exists to S1914, also I would point out CoW is like a 2x map , many things like Re-fuel times are same in CoW but applied to S1914 being 1x speed tend to make these things tiresome and slow in comparison. , New S1914 Combat Mechanics for Planes supposed to be same as CoW , maybe this link will help? Short Version All units in the patrol radius (the blue circle) will get 25% of the original attack damage every 15 minutes (every patrol tick). The patrolling aircraft will also receive the same % of defence damage every patrol tick (counts for all units in the circle so damage will stack 25% of 1 + 25% of 2.4 etc).

https://forum.callofwar.com/in…ng-some-in-decent-damage/

https://wiki.callofwar.com/wiki/COMBAT

COMBAT

I have enclosed a couple links but also suggest to go back thru each update since new combat system was launched and apply any changes to the Game Manual you will be overhauling.

Example forts build times are dependent upon morale of province, and starting a map you have 70% morale, as morale climbs you have shortend times for building forts, if no spys etc... affect morale and normal progressions.

Level 1 = 26hours, 24mins

Level 2= 23 hours, 47 mins
    Level 3= 22 hours, 27 mins

Level 4= 21 hours, 49 mins

Level 5= 21 hours, 49 mins

Biggest Update I think needs attention is : Balancing changelog for release (February 21st)

- Reduce the protection of the Fortress
    - - lvl 1 67% → 50%
    - - lvl 2 80% → 60%
    - - lvl 3 86% → 70%
    - - lvl 4 89% → 80%
    - - lvl 5 91% → 90%

Since this time Fort Invisibility of units was changed to lvl 3 fort

That is all I have for you, thank you for hard work and updating the Game Manual

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

Edited once, last by Hastings TNT ().