[Suggestion] Select troops by their current order

• o7

I think it would be great if Supremacy implemented a feature that allows you to select units that are assigned to a specific order (i.e. move to province "Provezhna"). This would make it so much easier to manage troops that are already moving to a frontline but haven't reached it yet i.e. right now in my game, couple of days ago I told my troops to move across basically whole of Asia and they're still marching to where I told them to go, which at the time was the frontline but has since moved, so instead of going 1 by 1 through hundreds of troops and telling them to move to the updated location, I think it'd be dope to be able to just select the units assigned to this move to "Provezhna" order and reorder them to move to a different province. Thoughts? I think this'd be a great QoL change.

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • Or perhaps allow the user to assign stacks to groups they define. The groups could work like pins and you can give it some name to remember. Then you can select that group and tell them all to do something or add or remove stacks from the group etc.

Currently you can use the "armies" icon and sort by "current action" and stacks doing the same thing should be clustered together. Then you can select those armies and give them a command.

You probably already know this, but if you are on PC you can right click and surround a large area to select all stacks in that area. But that probably doesn't work on mobile and some kind of group thing would be nice even on PC.

Edited once, last by DxC ().

• Or perhaps allow the user to assign stacks to groups they define. The groups could work like pins and you can give it some name to remember. Then you can select that group and tell them all to do something or add or remove stacks from the group etc.

Currently you can use the "armies" icon and sort by "current action" and stacks doing the same thing should be clustered together. Then you can select those armies and give them a command.

You probably already know this, but if you are on PC you can right click and surround a large area to select all stacks in that area. But that probably doesn't work on mobile and some kind of group thing would be nice even on PC.

The group idea does sound like a step in the right direction, maybe something akin to a game like Hearts of Iron (just a comparison, obviously two different styles of games) where you assign troops to an army and then can order that army around with 1 click, maybe could implement something like automatically reinforce that group if it goes under specific unit or hp count, although I feel like that would diminish a big aspect of this game which involves micromanaging your armies yourself, so have to do more brainstorming on that.

Also I know you've mentioned ordering by the current actions in the army menu, however I found that never works for me, whenever I try to sort it, all the armies still seem to be sorted randomly when trying to sort by that so idk