Buying on the stock market

• I just tried to buy oil on the stock market ,bought x amount of oil, money was withdrawn but I never got my oil, what gives?

I also tried earlier to expedite production of a railway and paid the goldmarks to do so only to have the railway pop up saying it need to be bought again wound up paying twice for it. :cursing::cursing:

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • Not an admin, but I think these are for the support center. Your railway glitch probably happened because someone attacked your railway destroying its HP during production meaning that it is an unfinished building. Also, for the oil, that's probably a mistake by you, or somewhere you might have spent the oil without realizing. Like an armored car perhaps, or used by your territory in the amount of time you took to check.

• the damage is what I was paying for. What it amounted to was I paid for the damage twice. I know I wasn't attacked in between the payments

I'm assuming that you made have been fired upon using Light cruisers, battleships, or artillery when you sped up the railway without noticing, because this type of glitch usually doesn't happen, but if it does, probably should message the admins, but I don't see a small railway speed up glitch being taken too seriously by the admins, unless this has happened repeatedly with proof, and has happened to others.