Ensure that individuals receive an equal amount of gold when they pay the same amount.

• I'm writing to bring attention to an issue that requires fixing. The concern revolves around the fact that individuals are paying the same amount for a product, yet some receive significantly more gold for their purchase. This situation appears unfair and unjust. As an example, my friend and I both have the opportunity to buy the new card and stormtrooper for 119 SEK (approximately 10 euros). Surprisingly, we both receive a substantial 100% extra, resulting in one of us getting 200k gold and the other only 20k, despite paying the same price and having the same bonus! This discrepancy is quite concerning.

I propose reconsidering and altering this system, as it seems unjust for players who support the game to be required to pay ten times the amount to receive the same benefits as others. I've previously inquired about how this system works, and it's disheartening to learn that the pricing is tailored to individual players. I strongly urge a change in this practice to ensure a fair and equal experience for all players who contribute to the success of your game.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Here you see an exampel:

1: Skarmbild_2023-12-20_113152.png

2:Skarmbild_119.png

• Can you keep me updated on this thread, not an admin, but this is quite concerning for me, and I might stop playing the game because of this, because I pay around 100 euros for 250,000 goldmarks, compared to your friend getting 484,000 goldmarks for 10 euros?!? This is exactly why Cash Cows exist, I used to think it was ridiculous to spend 100 euros on this game, but if you're paying less than 10 euros to max your army out, then I could understand their intentions. Also, why doesn't Bytro just balance it to 100 euros or some standard price for everyone, that way, even they make more money.