Swift strike event could have been so much better

• I started playing supremacy a month ago and I'm really enjoying it. I had heard of x10 speed being a thing and it's something I have longed for. A action packed, intense version of supremacy.
    I was absolutely thrilled today when I saw the current event, Swift strike. 10 player map? Cool my actions will really matter I thought...

But then I realize the max coalition size is 5 players. In a 10 player map. My coalition has 5 members, and a outside nation is squeezed between us, he's completely defenseless against our numbers. That means we are now 5 guys against 4 others.
    The winner of this game got decided before any player even had set foot outside their nation... It's a couple minutes of coalition-building then the game is practically over. :rolleyes:

If the max team size was somewhere between 1 - 3 it would make such HUGE difference, for the better. Please fix<3

• Pinguzard

Approved the thread.
  • Update: 3 of my teammates hasn't logged in for almost 2 days so i'm pretty much left for myself against multiple nations. I suppose this is an example of "anything could happen". However as there are only two teams, replacing my teammates with someone who is active isn't an option. The core issue remains, the lack of agency