Posts by Trolzerkeinstein

Replace the 3D models in the new UI with the old models of legacy mode, or at least have a toggle feature that would allow us to switch to the game icons that legacy have without switching to legacy then that would be great way to resolve this.

The revamp UI HAD this feature but it was removed without any explanation to us. Bring that back or at least explain it to us why you removed it and so hesitant to bring it back.

The graphics of the lands and ocean are fine, it's just the huge 3D models that gets annoying esp in bigger maps.

With the new available resources that you guys will receive from discontinuing legacy mode, can you guys bring back the tactical display feature you guys removed?

I remember when the new UI was introduced and the tactical display feature was available, and I didn't mind playing the new UI because of that feature, but when you devs removed it, I started preferring legacy mode over the new UI.

I do not understand why you guys removed the tactical display feature. You guys did not even bother notifying the community about it.

A lot of veteran players are absolutely not gonna like this news (including me after coming back from a long break).

They are most likely going to quit IMO if you guys removed legacy mode without having an alternative.

If I do not see the return of the tactical display feature that you guys removed by the end of October I am going to quit the game along with my friends who already did. Such a shame.

I can confirm that the 1000% GM bonus offer is real, since I've gotten that offer before and I used it to purchase a lot of GMs.

Although, once you've purchased any GM amount or HC in the store, you will no longer get 100% and above GM bonus offers anymore.

(Unless there is an event that offers 100%+ GM bonus offers)

Patch notes [9/13/19] says:

- After leaving a coalition players have to wait 3 days before they can join or create a new coalition
    - After being kicked from a coalition players have to wait 1 day before they can join or create a new coalition

I believe these changes don't adapt with the speed games. Indeed, I also think that the coalition time penalty should be adjusted to suite the appropriate game speed.

As the title implies, please make it so that the new revamp graphics army model are similar to the army model of the legacy mode.

The new revamp graphics, the huge 3D army models in particular, makes it much more difficult to see whats going on easily across the whole map.The new 3D icons

make it really hard to see exactly where the unit is sitting and also whats in the stack. You need to zoom right in.

Let me give you an example. First screenshot is from the revamp mode and the second would be the legacy mode:

Screenshot (1): https://prnt.sc/p93h1w

Screenshot (2): https://prnt.sc/p93hl0

See any difference? Well, I do.

There's a huge contrast between the two given display army modes. With the legacy mode, the army models are easier to distinguish from one another in comparison with the revamp mode.

Furthermore, it's much more easier and making precise movements/actions with legacy mode versus revamp mode.

Now I am not suggesting to make a complete overhaul of the revamp update. No, that would be a complete waste of resources.

Here's my suggestion. Remove the huge 3D army models. They are unnecessary, and most of S1914 players would be more inclined to play the revamp mode if this feature was removed and was replaced with

legacy mode's army model feature.

Also, I was doing some research and stumbled upon this thread: Good Tidings - S1914 Holiday Gifts

What got my attention is this image: https://prnt.sc/p93h5x

You guys see how the image shows a revamp mode UI, but the army models used is the legacy mode's army models? You can see how it's easier to distinguish the different units in a stack.

Much more clear and simple. This is what we want. Is this feature possible to implement? Bytro Labs Arcorian Ikkeenniem

I believe this feature was available during the earlier stages when the revamp update was rolled out, but it was removed afterwards. I don't know the reason, but if anyone in the developers team can provide an answer it would be much appreciated.

If you guys agree with me, please like the post. Also, feel free to share your thoughts and opinions about the topic at hand.

The more we discussed about this and the more support we get from the community, the more we get the devs' attention pertaining to the issue above.

:)