Posts by Golden Buddha

if you create sth you need to join it

how others should belive in that if you do not believe in this game

if you will not join this will hurt you and your project later

/ sorry I mixed this topic with private conversation

Confirmed in 4 tests

I have 2 conversation with regular users and they do work

I also have 2 conversations I started with people who work in a team- these ones do not work. Or at least I am not able to receive answers.

I will need confirmation on that from Narmer and Lucien but Narmer already stated that he has sent response and I was not able to see it.

It is possible that settings for team accounts need reconfiguration

GL

GF

Hello

I was thinking about doing what we already do but change the group with which we do it

So we have teams and they are paid for doing their great job.

What about creating official group of game designers and testers ( like Frontline Pioneers) who will be paid with HQ and GMs not for just being but for every discussion they lead about bugs,ways how to fix them,new ideas, gameplay ideas, map ideas.

It could be official group but you can also read our posts and decide who can get subsidias for a good job when it comes to innovating supremacy. Who knows- maybe you will find someone who you would like to hire later in Hamburg.

There is nothing better like a proper stimulation of cerebral ganglia.

Maybe it would be worth thinking how to adjust free-GM bussiness model that way that is servers not only players who use it but also company.

So lets say you have paid and free GMs. While the paid ones are Gold GMs, the free ones are more like Silver GMs. It would be good to have graphic distinction on that. Maybe even allow to use all GMs for eco and only Gold GMs for Military purposes.

Comming back to topic. What about punishing naughty players not only with bans but also with reduction of their Silver GMs only ( free GMs only)- it seems right for me. If they are naught why not punish them properly. Maybe even open debit line with minus values on the account. This should help especially with multiaccount, wolfpacks and chat/forum offenders. If I am multiaccounter I will use all my accounts except one- in that case we should punish the account that is staying.

GMs could be used to reward and to punish. These are two examples how they can be used.

Thank you

have a great day

GoldenF

Exactly the same. As the sea transport works.

the unit itself would be "airborne".

sorry I though units not loosing morale while joining ships on sea is some kind of exploit

so I guess you can transport guys in bombers. But if it will work like on sea- you can put stack of 30 000 000 troops in one bomber and move it in a frog leaps. I am guessing such a huge stack can go around a globe in 4 days.

so

1. limit the number of troops per bomber. Maybe use hitpoint factor as a constant. so tank is worth 4 infs.... then ie. you need 4 bombers to carry it.

2. do not allow bombers to bomb while loaded

3. maybe introduce loading/unloading time - 1 hour. So it is copy of of mechanic for loading/unloading at sea. copy 1:1 so no additional work for programmers.

4.new graphics for loaded bombers so fighters now where to attack

5. maybe subtraction to speed and air-fight factors for such a bomber

6. Possibility to destroy bomber and a unit on ground while loading/unloading

7. Bonus military points to exp fo killing them, lets say air transport factor: 2x

8. Special badge for killing transport units

9. Introduction maybe of special addition to an airport- lvl2 maybe that allows to load/unload units and no special graphic for that ( maybe lets say blue/green airfield- just change of colour). not to much work for graphics.

10. Limit how many jumps per day unit can do as they will get sick and so on....

Thank you

if you like idea put 50 k GMs on my acocunt

They say that What is dead may never die so do not worry. I am sure she is much happier where she is now. 20% of my family died in last 5 years and I am looking forward to joining them in 50 years or so. I heard that afterlife after parties are the best our universe offers . Just make sure your life is interesting so you have something to talk about on the other side ;-). Valhalla is calling.

when it comes to game - imagine that you have less time, lets say 30-60 minutes. Tell me how much this Mobilization Time would help such a player to enjoy the game. This will allow less active player to also participate in a game but more as a political/economical buffers . Their role would rise from being farms for other to being valuable buffer zone that has to be won politically, not military.

Not saying how many RP games would be save from devastation....

this one was much better , I understood almost everything. Problem is not with you but with english. Syntax is not good for creating complicated,long sentences where you relate to more than 2 things in the sentence.

Mobilization Time, even if this only 1 day- will greatly reduce number of backstabs, wolfpacks and multi. Why- because it will not be able to have element of surprise in the middle of the night and you will think much more before attacking others + start new wars in advance if you are moving to quickly. TBH Mobilization time would probably solve most of problems that are present now. And it would be like in real life where nations need time to mobilise draft armies fully.

well it does not matter if you report multi or not. if you are kileld by it they will not reverse game to an earlier date- that is why you need passive protection like my Mobilization Date.

Treat it as a passive protection against any problems.

Bobokill- do not get angry but can you try to write shorter sentences with only 1 idea in it. I know english synthax is what it is . I also had problems trying to explain more complicated things in one sentence. It is much easier to divide it into 3 smaller.

Hello

I noticed that I cannot any more create a game with Mobilization time.

In general this option was very usefull couple of years ago but never used properly by tournaments ,leagues and RP games.

This option was stopping you from entering enemy territory for -13 days after the war was declared. There was some kind of bug with it and I am guessign it was easier to get rid of this option than to fix a bug.

In short about Mobilization time:

1. creator of a game decides about it: 1-3 days

2. It describes how much time you have for preparation before actual fighting will be allowed.

3. It decreses usefulness of multiaccounts, bacskabbers, traitors and wolfpacks greatly and could be a very good solution for games like 100s and 500s. You will not be dissapearing from map in one day after playing it for half a year.

4. You control your country even better thx to new option as game is more focused on plannig in advance, logistics , diplomatic relations and reflects real life more.

5. This will also force players to play on higher levels as activity nad backstabing will not be enough to win.

6. This will also stop 24h active accounts from swallowing people arround as it will give enough time for defenders to organize defense.

7. In general maps will be more balanced and all issue related to over active playstyle will me somehow smoothen.

8. This time create this option that way so it cannot be abused by exploit to start clash before Mobilization is over.

Thanks

GoldenF