Posts by Hastings TNT

Now lets say you are in war with a country in one of your 2 borders. In the other side of your country (the other borders) there is an AI, and i decide (for some reason) to take all my units from these borders. My question is; Is there any chance the AI will attack me?

ANY answer or fact about AI's is welcomed and apreciated

Yes, AI will often attack unmanned provinces on the AI border if you are suffering low Global Popularity, and good indication is when you make the MOST DREADED NATION list in the newspaper, best to always keep at least one inf unit in a province to have chance to see aggressors moving into your range of view.

100 /500 and Speed/Event maps are only sponsored by BYTRO

As a player, you are allowed to create one personal map per month, choices include any of the 31 player or smaller map scenarios, you can create up to 5 of these maps each month if you have HIGH COMMAND

Seems I get a pop-up for Frontline Pioneers daily as I log in, possibly because I spent a year playing such maps.

You can rest assured that we are all BETA TESTORS for S1914, there is no benefit to playing Frontline Pionieer maps from my perspective, if Bytro Offered some compensation perhaps I would again be interested in joining such maps.

One tab says Tesla Wars - My alliance and another says Create Thread - Off-Topic - Supremacy - Forum. Like, one name is Supremacy 1, another is Supremacy, and then there is Tesla Wars. Can we make up our minds and agree on ONE NAME?

Supremacy 1 has recently been referred to as Tesla Wars, since Bytro opted to co-mingle Supremacy 1 with the s1914 Forum there has been constant confusion with Forum threads/posts.

Slyx Someone should separate the supremacy 1 and S1914 Forums, you do not have Call Of War, New World Empires or Call Of Nations jammed together in same forum. End this sort of confusion once and for all.

Has this been changed? or does the mechanic still operate this way?

Still operates same way, although I have discovered in time since this thread began that MORALE is huge factor in bonus of provinces being 99% morale get a bonus and you can achieve 12 Victory Points from provinces getting the bonus with high morale , where provinces that do not have such high morale you can only achieve max of 7 VP's per province, so 99% morale is goal with as many provinces as possible ( Forts add 5% morale boost per level)

what should I build in one-resource provinces on the first days?(1st,2nd,3rd,4th days and so on)

Only Recruiting offices...

Normally resources you are producing do not allow you to build anything in all your single resource provinces in the start of a map, as you are building you are also planning to upgrade workshops to factories, if you have a resource you are short of that could definitely be place to make such plans with a single resource province ;)

The IP address being same with 2 accounts will get you kicked every time , only way to avoid this without Bytro giving you 'Whitelist" account is to create your own personal map and to disable the 'anti-cheat' option when creating your map, you can create one personal map each month, if you are high Command member you can create up to 5 personal maps per month...

According to ToS you are not allowed to have multiple accounts and the IP address conflict indicates multi account issue... please refer to the Bytro ToS

~Terms of Service~ https://www.supremacy1914.com/index.php?id=274

I see an airplane in the screen shot, no 'vanilla' map would have planes on day one and no province on day one would have such production, are you even talking about S1914, this could be some Supremacy 1 topic?

Sound like it could be a map that has a Starting Package, where you enter map and already have, Lvl 5 forts, Railroads, harbors, lvl 3 / lvl 4 package with arty, tanks etc... I have seen some maps Arms Race maps which you can start with a Naval package etc...

Coal can be used to supplement the other energy resources like Oil and Gas by using your resource slider , most maps are started with setting oil consumption to zero and going red in coal/gas because they are cheaper to purchase on stock market than oil which soon rises in value per unit in comparison

Yes it is normal, if you use Gold to burn down opponents airfields they will simply 'teleport' to next nearest airfield

The fighters are split formation all attacking same target, looks very strange to me on this Revamp display, screen shot says 25 planes in the 57th fighter brigade so they started out together and then your opponent did his splits, if he splits 25x1 prior to take off it would show 57th, 58th, 59th 60th, 61st, 62nd, etc.... I like to witness it myself then I could better get grasp of how your opponent is accomplishing this, Banner Display is so hard to read

Are all of these your accounts?

I recently started 2 games and I realized all my units have half the power they should have. For example, from day 1, I have 10 infantery with moral at 70% and attack at 3,9. But other players got attack power at 7,8 for 10 units and 70% moral too. It is the same for all my units. Is it a bug ? How can this be possible ?

- Usually mobility is at 100% (from day 4 on) and people who have reduced mobility due to lack of oil are generally quickly gameover.

- Maps start with 50% mobility. Speed is proportional to mobility. If there is oil it will rise 20% each day. Everybody is affected by this reduced mobility from the start, but it can make a major difference in team battles, since it can prevent one nation from strengthening another at a required time.

- It is not clear how mobility is affected by a shortage of oil. It does not decline 10% each day anyway and also does not in combination with a shortage of other resources.

- A shortage of grain has no effect on mobility and also has no direct effect on army morale (!) Like any resource shortage it can influence army morale indirectly by lowering the morale of the province the army is standing in.

- HP is an unit of health. It is proportional to morale/condition of an unit. hp = base * morale/condition-%

- Heavily damaged units (with a lot of reduced morale/condition) can still apply a lot of damage, since only 45% of the damage-capacity is proportional to morale/condition: damage% = mobility% * (45 * morale% + 55)

Petruzz server has this info in his #indicator chat in the s1914 Global discord server> https://discord.gg/DYGAfU9XnB

This is a compiled list of stuff found in "Strategy Discussion" with some of my interpretation of that forum post.

It has some flaws, feel free to contact me if you want to correct me or help contribute!

https://gist.github.com/NoobChester/5035526af5927306c61753edeb1d88fI

Nice compilation of many useful threads in S1914 Forum, your comprehension of a few of the threads is lacking however this is GREAT for anyone wanting to have all the tools in the tool chest to go to Fight other players in this game GREAT JOB :)