Posts by Furry1

In defense of the Flower Bouquet it can easily be summarized as a tactical move known as breaking a large force into a group of multiple fire teams raining down fire on a large force from many different positions and ranges. It is also the only known tactic to effectively deal with the wedge offensive. Ergo, this Flower Bouquet in reality is not an exploit and should never have been viewed as such.

Are we ever going to see a return of NAMES for Battleships and Railguns? We see them in the paper but they're NO longer listed on the items.

ALSO, we were promised something would replace the "Daily Spin" Are we ever going to see this addressed.

Oh, and one more thing, we were promised that something would be done regarding NOTIFICATION of achievements like Rank promotions, medals, badges, and ribbons. Are we going to see this fixed at any time in the future?

b78//+b78//+b78//+

Actually, your example were Seaplane carriers which were very different animals from the Aircraft carriers of WW 2. Since those seaplanes were only able to be used in a reconnaissance mode, technically you already have that capability with balloons in the water.

There are many units missing from Supremacy such as machine gun units which would be major for defensive purposes. Heavy and light artillery units. Shock troops, Barrage balloons, destroyers, to name a few. Oh, and let's not forget the miners digging tunnels to lay mega explosive charges to blow up enemy positions from underground.

In any case, I think you're beating a dead horse. I suspect your chances of seeing an Aircraft carrier are as good as when I request that Heavy tanks should be allowed to move faster when traveling south on a map because they're heading downhill. :):):)

So far I've discovered TWO if not THREE.

First, when giving units orders they disappear from the screen for 1 to 2 seconds. When giving an attack order, own units disappear and when you select the target, IT disappears also. Very JARRING.

Second, there is no longer a display of cannonballs going when bombarding.

Third. Had 2 fighters attack a battleship. NO damage to battleship and NO damage to fighters. Also had a situation with a stack of 47 INF, 16 Artillery, 3 Armored Cars attack a stack of 23 INF, 5 Artillery, 2 Heavy Tanks and got ZERO kills.

Please FIX what has been broken with this latest update!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing:

With the "new" AI, it is almost impossible to even get ROW with them. It's been brought up in the Dominion matches that you're basically toast when fighting with an AI because you can't go into their home provinces to finish them off. Ergo, endless wars.

I agree although I think I have a little bit of an advantage using Legacy.....:D:D

But yes, give people the choice. They shouldn't be penalized just because they didn't join earlier than some of us.

Oh, and one more reason to give the choice, based on another post, is to cut down the amount of lag within the graphics engine. Lower resolution (legacy mode) should make it easier on people's PCs and mobiles.

Please explain to me exactly what Account Pushing is and how that works to ban people?

For example, I've just been told that if I trade OIL or whatever to one of my coalition mates who needs it for either Shared Map or Shared Intel that it constitutes account pushing even if when I need a resource I get whatever and give SM or SI.

Okay, you want an example, I'll SHOW you an example.

https://gyazo.com/e2335d5ab862e7100f936bf9ad58aa5b

Note the cities that are on fire? They were helped with GM to put the fires out and after day change they lowered in morale enough to go on fire again. Yes, they're my ally and it's a small colony of his but they're not half a world away from his capital. SORRY, but 2 years ago, this did NOT happen in 500 player games.

Oh, and just a little aside, I started in Bleeding Edge.....Computer Graphic Design in 1985.

Actually, that is not quite true, sir. Respectfully, the first change I noticed was the DELAY in the spawning of new infantry when starting a new game in S1914. Even THAT minor change has caused the game to be a grind, and secondly, the morale numbers are much lower now than they have been in the past as expansion happens.

Psych, I'm currently in a 500 right now and am noticing that it's a lot different than the last one I played. Morale is a much harder thing to raise and to be honest, it's also much harder to get resources and build up the larger armies. As you correctly pointed out earlier, it's a GRIND, now. They SAY they improved the morale settings but I'm not believing it yet.

I, for one, appreciate you doing the work and figuring it out. Thank you.

Right now we have a broken Aggressive / Offensive setting that we get with High Command. That particular feature is something I've used since day one so without it working it's going to make me ask if I should renew when it comes up next time.:cursing::cursing::cursing:

Oh and the sliders for resources are broke again, sometimes they'll slide and sometimes you can click them but they now FREEZE again.