Posts by Furry1

Obtuse? I'm not the one who's recurring to images with cats to avoid replying about the issue of trade of armaments AND soldiers and how unrealistic is that...

Cat soldiers are no more fantastic than these invisible magical soldiers you seem to imagine accompanying the mech items in this game. IF we're realistic, could not the magical soldiers you're "seeing" go home and more magical soldiers from the receiving country take over from them?

Oh I have far more arguments to justify the historical accuracy of countries trading armaments but the difficulty is that you are being willfully obtuse and therefore there is no argument.

Okay, so you're saying the troops operating the vehicles are from the original country. But see, that's where we differ. Although I play the games as various different countries, I replace ALL the troops with men from my own country, Canada. I also change the flag to one that represents Canada. OH, and before you argue that with me, not only do I replace the regular men and women, I also put two Generals in charge who aren't even human. May I introduce General Basil Catticus and General Jasper D. Kat.

CATS in Uniform.jpg

No, it would be "armies given until war is over. When over, armies goes back to their country of origin" and/or "one infantry unit converted in and out per mech unit traded"

Not like I agree with that, of course (S1914 with no troops trade is better game than before), but if we want to be fair...

Okay, let's try this by the numbers.

1. Does Russia, China, the USA, and Great Britain manufacture Armaments?

2. Do those armaments include tanks, planes, ships, artillery, and more?

3. Do they sell or trade some of those armaments to other countries? (I'll give you a hint here, the F-35 multi-role fighter is currently being sold to various countries)

4. Do those same countries, along with others not mentioned, also trade USED armaments to other countries?

Ergo, why do you think it's so strange to trade armaments in a war game between countries?

Yes? I don't remember a situation in history where one high command told a whole brigade/division: "Hey, you know we're allies with France, right? Well, we decided to transfer you to the french army and, hence, you had been stripped from your american citizenship forever by the government. You're french soldiers now. and don't forget to say 'Vive la liberte!' when all of you present yourself to General Föch"

Firstly, I think you're trying to split hairs to defend your argument, however, it has NOTHING to do with transferring men over to become another country's men. The Polish never gave up their nationality however they WERE under the command of British AND Canadian officers and were given an RAF Squadron number.

Now as Golden Buddha is pointing our, armaments or tech. MANY countries built units specifically for OTHER countries, for example, Chinese soldiers in WW II were wearing German helmets and carrying MP-38 and MP-40s along with Mauser rifles not to mention the bigger weaponry. Oh, and in case you want to say that they never exchanged used tech. Two things come to mind, 3 Diesel subs were purchased by Canada from Britain. according to you, the British sailors would have had to accompany the subs....err...I don't think so. Australia recently sold some used F-18s and I'm PRETTY sure they didn't include the pilots who flew them.

So, here's a new one.

Playing an Event game and have an army of 50 inf and 2 HT's stuck . Can't move them, can't split them and if you try and drag them you get a "Server state different than Client state." BTW, has been going on for over 3 hours now. Here's a couple of screenshots to show what I'm talking about.

https://gyazo.com/ba77ea91dd8bc1ab79c10accfb6d084f

and if you try to split them this comes up

https://gyazo.com/11123f4a343873011db1fdee257ef91e

Oh, I have reported it and expect it to be resolved but it is annoying. Takes a whole army out of play for awhile.

There may be another reason that Bytro is not willing to do an Arab server. They would set a precedent where suddenly they'd be inundated with requests for a "Canadian Server" (I'm Canadian) and an "American Server", a "British Server", a "French-Canadian Server", a "French Server", etc. etc. etc...

Okay, click on my name and then Recent Activity, scroll down until you see where I replied to "Fire at will! - Patch Notes July 10, 2019" and click on it from there.

Forgive me but I find this claim somewhat difficult to believe.