Posts by knigdav

totally agree - what will i do with my time now i will no longer play this game

All of these suggestions were made when the new mode was launched and they asked for feedback. The giant 3d figures make it impossible to see exactly where your armies are. Even worse for mech units.

I just can't be as intricate with placements as I could in the old version.

Is it not true that this game is now just a skin of the other Bytro games. They can't make the changes we want as they are tied to a single game engine.

Im not sure what they think they are doing with new game - gone way off track for me#

I totally agree. the Simplicity was the key to this games beauty. a big shame its gone and i will never be able to play again.

Code
    1. Great stuff! they did to this game.
    2. I'm quitting, until they put the old mode back on. This new way is more laggy than the previous one, they decorated everything, made things more difficult to find. New mode has no conditions to form strategies or even visualize information, there is a lot of visual pollution ...
    3. The person responsible for this "New lagged mode" should be dismissed.
    4. RIP
    5. Supremacy, playing this since 2017, ended the gameplay.

i think almost all of you have been very constructive with your suggestions and comments which i highly appreciate!

all of these will surely be noted and will affect how we improve in the future to give you guys a better gaming experience

Just a way of saying that you wont do anything to help us have legacy back - this is just an excercise in shutting up anyone who wont play the new game

I lved the simplicity of the original and only play it on pc - was a brilliant game

unfortunately i dont think this is an option anymore, i think it is better we give our input on how to improve the current ui and the low graphics mode it comes with. it has come along way from how it once was, please join us in improving it still by giving us constructive criticism on how we can make it better :)

Not sure the new version can be made as good as the legacy. this is what they want you to say, then just put up it