Today’s release includes a number of small game improvements and bug fixes. This includes a reduction of memory usage in the WebGL version and setting the relation view mode as standard view mode.
For details see the complete list of changes below:
- Set relation view mode as standard view mode in the WebGL version
- Improved army bar and province bar on S1914 mobile, making relevant information better readable
- Added infantry auto-recruitment timer to province radial menu
- Reduced memory usage of WebGL version
- Reduced occurrence of units turning invisible significantly for the WebGL version
- Province garrisons concealed by fog of war can no longer be identified via the cursor icon.
- Display no longer turns partially white on iPhone 6 and iPhone X after sending messages after a trade offer
We hope you like the changes and wish you good luck on the battlefield!
Your Bytro Team