Expanded trade ui

• Many times i would like to modify existing trade deals i've made. If this was possible, a player could have on-going trade deals where he or she could add more money to the deal and change the price:huh::huh:
    so chill it would be no more hassle and refreshing when the slider is stuck 8|<X

• think in scale of 500 maps where you have 500 players and every one can have 499 trade partners , and at least 7 kinds of trade for every resources * number of resources

I believe bytro server would take a long vacation after that :-)

you will have to limit number of existing trade deals

• Agree with Golden. The 500p map is slow enough as it is (even the World in Flames can be a little slow now-and-then). And I'm running the game on a fairly new pc with fiber-connection.

As for when the slider is stuck. I have posted a work-a-round in the bugsection.

• I got information from team that every 1000 units moving on a map is slowing down server by 45msec.

Now imagine all this empires of 500 provinces movinf their lemmings from one side of map to another,

it is not bad as it stops you from doing a lot on mindless tricks related to aactivity like Hnr or splitting units - I use lag agaisnt my opponents to have an honest fight with them :-)

plus it is impossible to log from mobile devices so even more points for me as they are less active and I do not belong to active guys.

• I

it is not bad as it stops you from doing a lot on mindless tricks related to aactivity like Hnr or splitting units - I use lag agaisnt my opponents to have an honest fight with them :-)

this is lame. i guess i understand why you do it but its gay asf and then i dont mean its homo respect to that but the other part of gay is what you are being: the middle school lunch break use of the word and im really telling you this in respect, i just feel like if i dont tell you and you are unaware of this it would be a little bit my fault if you kept acting this way and being gay all over other players who dont need your gay-shit rn:(<X.