Special Gold Rounds

• I will not be forced to use several hundreds of d.kr. in one single game to stand up against one single player, who has really deep pockets. When I spot one in a game, I have decided to abandon that game.

So from now I can expect to finish only a very few game. UNLESS.

A solution could be found, that would attrac those kind of players like blood in the water attrac sharks.

Suggestion: Make some 31p games to special gold-rounds. Make the game 2x speed.

Players who join those special rounds should pay a considerable fee say 50.000-100.000 goldmarks ( or higher - I do not know how many GMs a medium/heavy GM player uses on a game, but the fee should be 'round that number + "something" to make the fee high enough).

The fee is deducted from the account when the game starts and transferred to a "special account", that the player is allowed to use from during the game.

When the fee is used, then no more use of GMs for that player. It should not be possible to buy extra, the fee should be the maximum (but the develops might be able to add some victoryprovinces, that could add 5.000/10.000GMs to the first player, who is able to hold that province for say 10 days - just a semi-suggestion).

If a player is killed any unused GMs on the special account are lost.

If a player goes inactive, a elite-AI takes over until the player returns or the game is ended. A player can not be kicked due to inactivity. Any unused GMs on the special account are lost when the game ends.

If a player is kicked due to violation of the common rules, any unused GMs on the special account are lost.

GoldMarks on the special account can not be traded.

Last but not least: Give the winner(s) a considerable reward to make it worth fight for - say 5 times the fee to the winner (4 for the 2nd seat and and 2 times for the 3rd seat).

I don't think there will be many loosers by this.

The gamers that want action will get action.

The owners will get their GMs sold.

All the other players, who do not use GMs or like me, only uses GM in smaller quatities, might with some luck get some more games with less heavy GM-users.