-SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW CLOSED WITH 130 PARTICIPANTS-
⭐NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT⭐ (read me first)
Battle Round Mechanics:
• The Supremacy World Cup 2019 is an event for the entire player base, with participants from all servers worldwide.
• Taking place on the international server, players will be randomly dropped in pools of 8 to 10 players and battle each other on the classic 10p Europe map.
• The battle round ends when the strongest player reaches 1.000 points, or automatically after 40 days.
• At the end, the first two players of each map will continue to the following round.
• They will be randomly dropped in new pools of 4 to 6 players and fight until this second battle round ends, after which once again the first two players will continue to the next round.
• This will continue until one final, ultimate battle round will take place between some of the strongest players our Supremacy servers have to offer worldwide.
• The first three players of this final round will receive everlasting fame in a special thread recording all winners of this yearly event and the Tournament Championship medal or (Semi-)Finalist ribbon for their strength, that will be the glory of their Achievements page for all time to come.
• Furthermore, the honor of attaining first place and being the best player in the world comes with a prize of 65,000 Goldmarks!
Second and third place will earn the follow-ups 35,000 Goldmarks or 15,000 Goldmarks respectively.
Rules / Bad Guys Notice:
♦ The first round will be started automatically Saturday March 9th at 0:01 AM CET.
After every 42 days (6 weeks) the next battle round is started.
This means the second battle round will start April 20th, the third battle round will start June 1st, always at 0:01 AM.
♦ Players will be randomly placed in a map by a Game Operator.
♦ As this is a show of pure strength and Supremacy know-how the use of Goldmarks will be strictly forbidden. Anyone suspecting the use of Goldmarks in one of the battle rounds can report this through a ticket.
The games and possible expenditure of Goldmarks will be followed closely by several crew members from different servers. We understand however a slip-up can be made, eg. on smartphone. This will only be tolerated once throughout the entire tournament and only if the player comes forward himself about it.
Eg. speeding up something four times, or in two different places is not a “slip-up.”
Any and all use of GM besides this singular exception will lead to the immediate removal of the player from the entire World Cup.
♦ If bugs happen then please report it. Due to the risk of bugs, any outcomes that might be affected by these cannot be reset.
♦ Coalitions are not possible.
♦(Edit: Clarification) Share map & Right of Way: Players are not encouraged to use them but are re not forbidden to do so.
♦ Any and all questions concerning the Supremacy World Cup can be asked in the Global chat or on the separate forum thread dedicated to this subject.
List of applicants:
(for the realtime list check this link)