It seems last update caused a lot of things to manifest as bugs in the game
just to mention:
1. units not splittign after being in agressive mode
2. arts not following target in normal mode
3. art not shooting at enemy in normal mode if enemy goes in yoru range... I lost whole bridage of arts because of that
4. loosing randomly planes when they fly between airfields, i heard others are loosing arts and tanks that way.
5. no indication of patrol time when you give planes on patrol to your friend
6. i had stuck of 55 infs nad 5 cavs. wen on war, quickly had 50 infs and 1 cav.... not sure what you did to a dmg but it just kills everything that is not inf first. ridiculous.
7. still fire at will and aggressive mode working for some users, not workign for others. seems that feature chooses how it wants to work.
cherry on the cake
8. My high mech army of car tank ht cavs and infs was taking 2* bigger army of enemy infs with morale below 30. My morale for biological untis were wround 87%. after killing 30-40 untis of enemy in first tound and him killing me somehow 8 hitpoitns each time we went to a point when he started to kill of my units and I was killing 3-5 of his, for sure this is a huge programming mistake that was not tested anywhere. Additionally his infs were not loosing morale at all for couple of rounds. In the final his 3 last units took 4 hitpoint from me while I still had around 20 infs 2 cavs on morale 85% 1 ht 1 ac and 1 t on morale above 60%. Now what you have done is - you hardcoded something in a newest update that protects smaller units against bigger ones forcing bigger units to deal up to 10 times less dmg while defending units deal same amount of dmg for long time just to go to half a dmg in the last tick. and how 3 infs on 27% can take 4 hitpoints from my much bigger army with 3 times bigger morale and stance - it is still mystery to me.
Now it looks noone ever tested that new patch properly with multiple iterations. can we please test things before we put them live as they destroy armies, sometimes they destroy golden armies not saying about wasting time of your customers. you can loose battle because of that untested update and consequently whole war -> map. One can say it is lack of any respect to a customers of the product. Imagine Windows making a patch that disables usage of music on the machine - because they have not tested product properly. This is kind of situation we are dealing with.
now because all of that - can we please remove newest update, hire a tester or gameplay designer to test it in close environment with proper test report, and do not publish update till we are sure it will not angry customers?