Dominion elite AI issue

• Hi guys,

I think to have so aggresive AI in dominion its bad decission. There is no option how you can have a peace with elite AI.

I started to play dominion and then other player declare war and go imidiately afk. So i have war with him from day 3. Now i have day 35 and still i cannot have a peace with this PC. Because of this war other PC around start declaring war to me and far as this is dominion there is no chance to end a war with them.

So in dominion there should be implemented some setting when elite AI have only starting possition of other players they should go and accept peace right away and not to wait additional few weeks.

This approach as it is right now just ruin a game as it is not possible to be even with other guys which have more luck and dont have so agressive AI next to them.

Simon

• Elite AI is incredibly hard but the Dominion Map is meant to be hard. This is definitely a game for experienced players. However I suggest that the restrictions on attacking a bridgehead be removed when a player has been inactive for a period beyond the 3 day mark that activates the AI. Perhaps 3 days for initial inactivity and an additional 3 days and then remove restrictions on attacking bridgehead. This allows you to eliminate an AI that is attacking you. It would also allow you to capture an additional industrial base. With more resources and factories you may be able to speed up your conquest. As it is now the game can take 3 to 4 months to complete, mostly due to the constant attacks by AI's that force you to defend against them but you can not stop them.

• Again in game #2848332 I am being attacked by an AI from within its protected bridgehead. He is using a rail gun to attack me but because of the protected nature of the bridgehead I can not counter attack. This is terribly unfair. WE NEED THE ABILITY TO ATTACK AN AI WITHIN THE BRIDGEHEAD. The protection feature when used by AI's is ruining the game!

• I actually win that game i just stop protecting those cities and focus only to defend few cities where i already have few railguns

in this tactics i was still be able to have solit production (as i lost the single cities which dont have big value)