I. What is not allowed:
Insulting other forum users or the staff is prohibited. This already results from the rules of etiquette, but should be emphasised here again.
Posts with racist, sexist, vulgar or any other harmful statements are also not allowed. Images with corresponding contents are also prohibited.
All links and documentation that instruct cheating are removed. Discussions of file sharing tools will have no place in the forum because of the associated copyright infringement.
The naming or denunciation of users / players, whom (allegedly) exploit bugs or other inconsistencies, is not permitted, as this can lead to unjustified accusations. Likewise publishing player blacklists or links to such lists is prohibited.
The denunciation of Goldmark is not permitted and leads to an immediate warning. The use of Gold is an explicit part of the game. The same applies to the premium account.
It should be noted that violations of criminal laws in the internet are also subject to prosecution and can be brought to the police.
2) More forum rules:
We do not condone advertising for commercial sites in our forums. You can link to personal homepages, provided the content adheres to the general requirements (in particular any illegal, harmful, abusive, vulgar, racist, ethnically dubious or other harmful content), and the content corresponds to the link in the signatures.
Subjects about popular games/products (excluding advertising content) and their evaluation, etc. - unless they are in direct competition with Supremacy1914 - are allowed. Providing links on the forum to sites of such games/products, however, is not allowed.
Posting spam, wares, cheats, cd-keys etc. will be punished with immediate warning. The same goes for personally attacking other users and calls for spam, baiting, hunting etc. Users who put a reply in such a thread will be warned and disabled after re-offence.
Posts that violate the forum’s rules are not allowed to be quoted.
Possession of more than one account - even if it is only for use in the forums - is prohibited. Potential secondary accounts will be blocked. Should this lead to misunderstandings, this can be resolved with one of the moderators.
So-called spamming or hazing, creating postings containing only smilies or individual words is prohibited. Basically a post should contribute to the topic and be self-explanatory.
Manually inserting graphics in the signature of a post is permitted, but restricted, for reasons of clarity. The files must not be too large, so they do not cause long loading time. It is forbidden to put images above a size of 800 * 600 pixels directly. Used in this case, installing a link or creating a thumbnail for larger images will be removed under certain circumstances with no comment.
Birthday threads are forbidden and will be removed without comment.
Deputy moderators are not welcome. In problematic threads, the moderators will take care of it.
Vote Threads (for pushing bands / people / guinea pigs) are not allowed.
Thread tags are there to correctly identify threads, and not purely attributed to nonsense. We reserve the right to penalise infringements accordingly.
Surveys for school, college or clubs are not allowed. Should the subject be of a more comprehensive capacity, there is the possibility that the mods or admins are asked for permission.
Blogging in the forum is prohibited, however, advice based threads are welcome.
The creation of threads for criticism or reviews is permitted only in the feedback section.
Publishing private correspondence between members of the Supremacy1914 teams and users is strictly forbidden! This also applies for private communication between users. If you want to make a private message accessible to the public, the consent of both participants is required.
It generally pertains to respect the privacy of the Supremacy1914 users and basically to not disclose any personal information (address, phone number, email address, RL name ...) of others without their consent.
II. A few notes
1)The search function is your friend; use it as well as the FAQ section. Basic questions can be cleared up quickly.
2) Posts that are written without commas and loaded with spelling errors will be ignored quickly. Moreover, such a messy post is rude to the readers, because it needs more effort to read. For this you should look at the edit function, to make the post clearer.
3) If you subsequently think of something, please do not produce double post, but also use the Edit function.
4. For private discussions please use the PM function or personal messaging (eg Skype).
5. Please do not create threads @ User XY, this is what the PM function is used for.
6. More emphasis in the thread title, by excessive use of special characters, etc. is also not allowed.Only moderators are permitted to use colors in the forum.
7. Discussions that deal with politics, ideology and similar controversial topics are to be performed with extra care and with sensitivity. Such issues can quickly lead to bitter disputes, and the moderator will stop the discussion.
8. The moderator or admin will never ask for your password to your account! Remember this and never give it away under any circumstances.
9. Posts by moderators, as well as "edits" or comments, or additions are not to be corrected or deleted by the user. Violators will be immediately punished.
10. Users have to follow instructions from moderators and administrators, however, if there is any perceived bias or inconsitency you can appeal the senior staff members.
III. Position of the moderators, measures for violations of the rules
1. The moderators have the right to penalise infringements of the above rules. This can result in the editing of posts and the closing of threads, through to the warning or banning of the user.
2. Principally, a user is banned for receiving a third warning, warnings are declared usually clearly recognisable as a warning (rather than a reprimand etc). They shall be made by PM or email and may not be spoken about in the relevant threads. In particularly serious violations, however, the ban can be done earlier, without former warnings.
2.1. The Warning system:
Minor offense - 1 point * - ** Duration: 10 day (s)
Signature Rules violated - 1 point * - ** Duration: 30 day (s)
Prohibited advertising - 1 point * - ** Duration: 30 day (s)
Insulting remarks - 2 point + - ** Duration: 60 day (s)
Insult other users - 2 point + - ** Duration: 60 day (s)
Serious infringement - 4 point * - ** Duration: Infinite
* Points: 3 points results in a blocking of 7 days in the forum, provided that the points do not expire. For serious violations, bans without expiration dates are maintained.
** Duration: this refers to the validity of a point. After expiry of that period, the point will be removed. For example, a user collects that 3 points within 30 days will be blocked for 7 days. But if he only accumulated 2 points in 30 days, after receiving another point, there is no block.
3. Breaching the measures of a moderator, such as opening a new thread with the same subject as a previously closed or deleted thread, are to be omitted, and will be dealt with severely.
4. In the event of an account termination of a user, the user logging in again is not permitted (risk of circumvention). In exceptional cases, it is at the discretion of the operators /administrators to unlock new registrations for this user.
5. If a user is not satisfied with the measure of a moderator, the user may ask them for an opinion of this via PM, email or Skype if necessary; we are always ready to explain our actions in private. This also means that we will not tolerate public discussions.
6. Should moderators exceed their authorities assigned by these statutes, affected users can complain to the Super Moderator. If the user has further complaints, these can be addressed by contacting the Main Administrator via PM.
7. If then there are still a need for clarification, the user can contact the Community Manager with his complaint.
The Terms and Conditions of Bytro are in place in the forums and will be upheld.