Today’s release brings a lot of quality of life improvements for our mobile generals!
The army and province info popups received an overhaul and got a lot of information added to them. The information available at your fingertip allows you to base your decisions on the latest intel there is, no matter where you are.
A new feature was implemented today that automatically adjusts the image quality in the Supremacy 1914 app according to the memory available on your mobile device. This might slightly lower the image quality on low end devices but will significantly increase the performance of the game.
Although a lot was done for our mobile generals, many changes affect desktop generals alike. Like the change made what allies can protect your provinces from 3rd parties when you are not around to defend them yourself. Now only close allies which you trust with “shared map” or “shared intelligence” can help you out at the homefront, befriended nations which you only gave “right of way” won’t be able to counter an enemy attack on your province anymore, unless they declare war on the enemy themselves.
These are just some changes of today’s release, for a complete overview, please check the list below:
- The army info popup on Android and iOS was reworked and additional important information added to it.
- The province info popup on Android and iOS was reworked and additional important information added to it.
- Only close allies block 3rd party units from conquering an ally’s province.
- Nations with “shared map” or “shared intelligence” block 3rd party units from conquering provinces, while nations with “right of way” don’t do so anymore. This change was made to address the issue that 3rd party units were blocked from conquering provinces when their ally had “right of way” with the attacked nation.
- On mobile, image quality is now automatically adjusted according to the memory available with a device to improve performance.
- The app on Android and iOS was renamed to “Supremacy 1914” to make it easier for players to immediately identify/find the app on their mobile devices.
- “Army Strength” was renamed to “Garrison Strength” in the province morale tooltip to make it clearer that the strength needed to suppress a revolt is calculated differently from the army strength.
- Explanatory headers were added to the buy and sell tables of the stock market on mobile.
- Buy and sell tables of the stock market on mobile now have expandable panels to hide/show offers.
- A bug was fixed that caused the displayed production time and the actual production time on speed maps to not be consistent. The displayed production time now matches the actual production time on speed maps.
- An issue was resolved that prevented amounts of resources being displayed with a red font on mobile when a player lacked resources to build or construct something.
- A bug was fixed that could cause victory points being hidden in the resource bar when the game was played at certain resolutions on desktop.
- An issue was resolved that caused units to be displayed in an incorrect size on desktop and mobile. With the fix, units are now displayed slightly bigger on the map.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the province bar of several provinces on the Dominion Mesopotamia map from being displayed. The province bar is now visible for all provinces on the Dominion Mesopotamia map.
- Starting units in the Arms Race event do not include naval units anymore.
- A bug was fixed that prevented vital information in the game info panel on mobile from being displayed. Game info panels now display all available information again.
- Multiple typos were fixed in the EN version of the game.
We hope you like all these changes and bug fixes and wish you best of luck on the battlefield!
Your Bytro Team