Today’s update brings several bug fixes for Supremacy 1914. One of the bugs that is fixed now, are the sliders in the game. Yes, sliders. Your wiggly friends. Where sliders are available to adjust values, you can now set them by one simple click! Dragging and dropping the slider still works, but you can also just click on a point on the slider to set the value now.
For a complete overview of today’s changes, please see the following list below:
- A bug was fixed that prevented sliders in the game from functioning correctly.
- Sliders now also work with a single click. Dragging and dropping a slider is not the only method to set sliders anymore.
- An issue on mobile was resolved, that caused the displayed resource costs to be displayed incorrectly. In some cases costs were displayed as 2K grain, 2k wood, and 4k cash, instead of 1.5K grain, 1.5k wood, and 4k cash.
- A bug on mobile was resolved that could cause the game to freeze when pausing certain buildings and clicking the info button.
- A bug on mobile was fixed that prevented the construction costs of buildings from being displayed in the building details panel.
- An issue was resolved that prevented some texts in the “Building Effects” section of some building descriptions to be displayed correctly, when trying to build them in a province.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the bonus ribbons for some shop offers from being displayed correctly.
We hope you like today’s updates and wish you and your troops victorious endeavours on the battlefield. And do try those sliders, we beg you.
Your Bytro Team