With today’s release we fix small bugs and improve mobile responsiveness.
Please check out the list below for more details and a complete overview of all changes in today’s update:
- The ‘Split Army’ command has been reworked for mobile users and will now be much more convenient to use. Also, additional information about split off units will now be displayed to allow for better informed splitting decisions.
- The responsiveness of the home screen and shop on mobile devices in general and tablets in particular was improved.
- For desktop users the province panel will now display the maximum amount of resources and money a province can produce at 100% moral. This will help players to better understand which provinces will benefit the most from higher morale. This feature has already been made available to mobile users with the last patch.
- An issue was solved that could cause the popup that appears after confirming a Gold transaction to be misplaced when a player tried to construct buildings with gold due to a lack of resources.
- Players on mobile can now see the full list of nations another nation is at war with in the diplomacy section.
We hope you’re happy with our newest additions and bug fixes in order to help your efforts on the battlefield! Best of luck general, now prove yourself on the battlefield!
Your Bytro Team