Popularity gold options

• idea for BYTRO: i would like to be able to rise my popularity with GMs ( good press, philanthropy, sponsoring churches and hospitals) - please give me option to do that

I would also like to lower popularity of others ( bad press, scandals, etc )- please give me that option too

thx

• it would be good to have such an options without GMs involved too

but it is easier to test if it works or not with Gold Option first . This way it pays for itself straight away and for whole testing

if it works - then maybe non-gold option can be introduced

• but if u do this then it would be unfair for those who have and don't have gold. And the AI would attack without hesitation (all declare war if u have 0 popularity)

Get going with strategy at first of the game, always be prepared, and win the game with an amount of skills and take the trophy up with your allies or yourself!:D:) It is just a game:!:

• but if u do this then it would be unfair for those who have and don't have gold. And the AI would attack without hesitation (all declare war if u have 0 popularity)

online games were never fair for those without money

online games are made for making money

regular players are simply in them to create good background for paying players so payers can have fun and good experience

it is easier and cheaper to allow regular players play in those games than to create bots which will emulate such a behavior

create one online game and you will understand how it works