Players in 100p and 500p going from 5 days to only 2 days.

• Hello all,

I don't think it was nice that we get something changed without notice as if none of us are important to Bytro. On maps like 100 or 500 we've always had 5 days to get good points fighting a player, now we won't have the ability to truly defeat an opponent because now we only get 2 days. For a late game 500 that we're playing ..... if that opponent doesn't get destroyed and we don't kill all of their army with only 2 days to do it, they'll become AI and things will become much harder. Also if he had more cities than you, you can only try and outplay his army instead of expanding your position. I check all updates of these games and saw no message that this update was taking place. So, what's going on, are things going to simply happen randomly and we have to discover things the HARD way now?

I want a answer why we got no news before this change happen!

I see this a lot. This is why ppl will leave again and our community is going to keep dropping more and more.

I would like an answer from Bytro why there was NO announcement made about this change!

freezy Arcorian can we please get a answer on this!

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+

• I have also noticed this change from 5 days inactivity has been changed to 2 days inactivity period in recent 500 p maps

I assume this is to protect players stats, when they see they are outmatched now they do not have stats destroyed for 5 full days now only 2 days of inactivity and their stats are protected, now players simply move all units to their capital and by time their units can be destroyed their country is already under control of AI.

While players still gain stats from fighting against Predictable Elite AI, the players that want to RUN are allowed to protect their k/d ratios, brilliant change...

Agree... It would be nice if Bytro also mentioned these changes when they are posting their Update/Patch notes to the community!

• Beating up on absent players for five days sounds to me like a pretty unfair way to improve your stats. Absent players are the easiest to destroy for obvious reasons. The fact that the AI takes over after only two days also makes for a more realistic game and a (somewhat) greater challenge.

• Beating up on absent players for five days sounds to me like a pretty unfair way to improve your stats. Absent players are the easiest to destroy for obvious reasons. The fact that the AI takes over after only two days also makes for a more realistic game and a (somewhat) greater challenge.

Great challenge if he has over 1k city try take then 2 days? we not speak of small map we is easy to kill some even more city in 2 days. Try a late game map with a enemy of 1k city and we speak again if it a challenge then. You get bored after he turn AI .

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+

Hard to even tell if a player is Inactive in 2 days, especially if they have High Command and can continue moving units and building buildings. Harvesting AI has always been a month of boredom at end of these BIG maps in order to reach 1500 points for a coalition win or 1000 points for a Solo win... Beating up on coward players which control 500+ provinces in a BIG Map is fair compensation for having to deal with them as they get to that size, allowing them to escape and not lose any stats is what is UN-Fair.

Point of thread is we did not get notification of this change (none I am aware of) in any of the Updates/Patch-notes which Bytro posts nearly every month.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!