Units with half power

• Hi,

I recently started 2 games and I realized all my units have half the power they should have. For example, from day 1, I have 10 infantery with moral at 70% and attack at 3,9. But other players got attack power at 7,8 for 10 units and 70% moral too. It is the same for all my units. Is it a bug ? How can this be possible ?

Respectfully,

Major Sande3man

• I recently started 2 games and I realized all my units have half the power they should have. For example, from day 1, I have 10 infantery with moral at 70% and attack at 3,9. But other players got attack power at 7,8 for 10 units and 70% moral too. It is the same for all my units. Is it a bug ? How can this be possible ?

- Usually mobility is at 100% (from day 4 on) and people who have reduced mobility due to lack of oil are generally quickly gameover.

- Maps start with 50% mobility. Speed is proportional to mobility. If there is oil it will rise 20% each day. Everybody is affected by this reduced mobility from the start, but it can make a major difference in team battles, since it can prevent one nation from strengthening another at a required time.

- It is not clear how mobility is affected by a shortage of oil. It does not decline 10% each day anyway and also does not in combination with a shortage of other resources.

- A shortage of grain has no effect on mobility and also has no direct effect on army morale (!) Like any resource shortage it can influence army morale indirectly by lowering the morale of the province the army is standing in.

- HP is an unit of health. It is proportional to morale/condition of an unit. hp = base * morale/condition-%

- Heavily damaged units (with a lot of reduced morale/condition) can still apply a lot of damage, since only 45% of the damage-capacity is proportional to morale/condition: damage% = mobility% * (45 * morale% + 55)

Petruzz server has this info in his #indicator chat in the s1914 Global discord server> https://discord.gg/DYGAfU9XnB

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• I have the same problem in a Geat War Map with Finland. All armies around me seem to have double Damage Efficiency and Attack Damage, than my armies. I compare armies with same size, morale and mobility. Why do my armies have handicap in Attack Damage? Can someone pls explain

• Other people's mobilization is not truly actually shown to you and not factored into the calculation that outputs the strength that is shown to you either. The other guy has the handicap as well, it just doesn't show to you, because it's none of your business. It's a bit misleading that it just assumes perfect mobilization for those units then, but that's how it is.