Clear information about ranked games is needed

• Hello

I struggle to find mechanic which causes that some maps are ranked and some are not

everyone who wants to earn ribbons and achievements needs a ranked game: this means minimal number of players has to be reached and anti-cheat has to be on

1. what are other requirements to make sure you get ranked game? clear information in that topic is needed

2. I also noticed you cannot get ribbons from mexico map- does it mean Mexico is unranked?

If yes -Which others maps are unranked?

Clear information in that aspect for community would be greatly appreciated

Slyx

Arcorian

Dr. Leipreachán

• Golden Buddha

Changed the title of the thread from “Clear information about ranked gaems is needed” to “Clear information about ranked games is needed”.
  • Good question this.

Also, when I were asking Supremacy community about requirements for ranked games I received many different answers.

It has been confusing players so far.

It would be great to get an official statement in this matter.

• you answered your own question.

such a statement does not help at all as it can be response to any sentece me or party wrote. So i would be glad if someone could describe for community what are ranked games, how to create them and which maps cannot be ranked

i have couple of pending achievements and ribbons and I have no idea if it this is a bug or map was not ranked somehow

• if this is true than system responsible for giving ribbons, achievements and medals has some serious issues and needs reboot or rework

i do believe some of those are bugged , which you can send a support request for so that a game operator can look at it and reward it to you manually.

All is fair in love and war

• i do believe some of those are bugged , which you can send a support request for so that a game operator can look at it and reward it to you manually.

regular players here , they also have real life and real time and it is waste of that private time report something that was reported dozens of times. By my knowledge issues with medals exists at least since 2018, probably longer, and were reported several from my account.

• regular players here , they also have real life and real time and it is waste of that private time report something that was reported dozens of times. By my knowledge issues with medals exists at least since 2018, probably longer, and were reported several from my account.

If you think that submitting a simple report which takes less than a minute to do is not worth your time, well then don't, if that is your reasoning the medal/achievement is not even worth posting about on the forums as well.

Either way . We volunteers (who in fact also have real lives and real private times) are always ready to help with the concerns of the community who actually wants their concerns to be known and resolved.

All is fair in love and war