Guys, how can I gain my points in games

• I have played for a year and now I still don't know how to gain my points. At first, I thought that conquering will improve my points but no, it just made everything worse because of the province's morale

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME

b78//+

• Victory Points> Each Building Type = 0.5 point work shop level 1 is same value as Factory Level 4 ... You only need 1 Hit Point of a building type in order to get credit for the building Type being completed , so 6 hours of airfield cancel build, move to barracks 6 hours build, cancel build, 12 hours other things like harbor, railroad, this will get you quick boost in VP's

you have these following building types>

#1 workshop
    #2 fort
    #3 barrack
    #4 airfield
    #5 harbor
    #6 railroad

#7 capital

Each province other than capital province has max of 6 points which can be increased with a BONUS 6 points for 99%
    Therefore maximum = 12 points for these provinces with high morale...

This should help you to maximize your Victory Points.

NOTE: Average morale and the 6 point morale for provinces above 99% morale are way more relevant for DE points than buildings.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

Edited once, last by Hastings TNT ().

• I have played for a year and now I still don't know how to gain my points. At first, I thought that conquering will improve my points but no, it just made everything worse because of the province's morale

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME snaptube vidmate

b78//+

Check your stats. You will see points for military score and economic score. As these accumulate, your % will increase towards the next ranking level. while playing smaller and alliance maps earlier for 8 years I only gathered around 350 k points