A new Army List was implemented, displaying all armies a player is currently fielding together with the most important information for said armies. Clicking on a single army will allow you to jump to its current location on the map, making it a lot more comfortable to manage your forces, especially during later stages of a map. The list can be sorted by the following information:
- Army ID
- Army name
- Unit count
- Current action
- An issue was solved that could cause unconfirmed army orders to be cancelled when the server is refreshed. Orders that have not been confirmed yet are not cancelled when the server is refreshed anymore.
- When you are about to attack a friendly player (a player you have Right of Way, Shared map, or Shared intelligence with), a warning popup is triggered now. The popup allows you to either cancel your command or indeed declare war.
- The map ending popup (victory or defeat) on mobile devices has a close button now. This allows you to spectate the final state of the map at the moment it ended, analyze it and potentially learn how to further improve your strategy.
- Army command confirmation is now disabled by default. The option can be (re)-enabled in the game settings at any time.
- A bug was fixed that caused the combat timer of planes to start the countdown for the next attack, even when the plane had to return to its base to refuel first. The countdown now only starts after the refueling is completed and the plane takes off for the next attack.
- The building information tab only displayed the values of a level 1 building, even if higher levels were constructed. The correct statistics for all levels are now displayed.
- An issue was solved that prevented patrolling planes from dealing defensive damage to attacking planes. After this update, an attacker receives damage first before proceeding with the attack.
- A bug was fixed that caused parked planes not dealing defensive damage to attacking aircraft.
- Several small bugs regarding missing connections, flags, borders, etc. were fixed on multiple maps in the game