- Upon clicking on the “Support” button in the main menu, players will from now on be redirected to Helpshift, instead of a blank support form. Helpshift utilizes a smart bot program that offers direct answers to the most frequently asked questions and will be especially useful for new players. In case players can’t resolve their issue directly, a direct support request can be issued, which will be answered by a support agent as quickly as possible.
- Articles about trade embargoes have been removed from the Daily European to make sure that you do not miss any essential information in the newspaper.
- Two new tick boxes have been added to your inbox. These boxes allow you to display or hide “Player messages” and/or “System messages” in your inbox.
- Gold rounds and gold features are now marked with an icon and a tooltip when creating private game rounds.
- Two advisor tasks were missing the proper reward which can be collected upon completion. This has been fixed.
- A bug was fixed that caused an error message to be triggered when a coalition leader tried to kick or reassign leadership to another member of his coalition.