- Provinces in the Province List can be pinned and unpinned now. The list can be sorted for pinned provinces to have them displayed on top of the list. The same applies to Armies in the Army List.
- “Province order” was renamed to “Target morale”
- The displayed value was changed to the final morale value that the morale will gravitate towards, without a “+”. For example “Target morale: 102” in case of provinces with no negative influence.
- Buttons such as the Province or Army List now have an active button effect. Clicking on an active button a second time closes the respective menu
- The default fire mode of units produced and controlled by the AI has been changed from "Fire at Will" to "Offensive.
- A bug was fixed that allowed players to micro jump units by abusing the merge mechanics.
- A bug was fixed that caused the chat to falsely display spectating players as having joined the round.
- An issue with anonymous rounds was resolved that caused the username to be displayed in chat.
- An issue was resolved that prevented filters for Front Reports to be displayed correctly on mobile devices.
- A bug was fixed that caused the price of increasing unit morale using gold to always show 5 gold less than it would actually cost. This has been resolved so all displayed prices are now correct again.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the "Add to Queue" button from working for nameable units on mobile devices.
- The Forced March button for Planes was removed, as it was falsely displayed and had no functionality for this unit type.
- A bug was fixed that could cause the Coalition List to break on mobile devices when more than ten Coalitions were present on a map.
- A bug was fixed that opened the province bar behind the army bar when a split army command was being issued.
- An issue was resolved that could cause popups to be displayed in an intrusive way. Popups now do not open anymore when another dialogue is currently active on screen.