i cant join my game back plz help me!

• Ahrcanne

Approved the thread.
  • there is currently an issue with the servers which is being looked into, thank you for being patient on the matter mate.

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)

• hey mate, there is currently an issue with the servers. it is being looked into though. thank you for being patient with us

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)

• hey mate, there is currently an issue with the servers. it is being looked into though. thank you for being patient with us

dear Ahrcanne, if the problem is in the servers, it turns out the game is on pause or the process is being conducted without us players: and the damned bots are having a feast on our bones?and will there be any bonuses in glasses or stripes as compensation for moral damage?))

• dear Ahrcanne, if the problem is in the servers, it turns out the game is on pause or the process is being conducted without us players: and the damned bots are having a feast on our bones?and will there be any bonuses in glasses or stripes as compensation for moral damage?))

The problem was fixed very quickly. I am grateful to you. I didn't even have time to get a moral trauma of the soul. Therefore, I consider my question about compensation superfluous.

• The problem was fixed very quickly. I am grateful to you. I didn't even have time to get a moral trauma of the soul. Therefore, I consider my question about compensation superfluous.

Not superfluous at all!! I couldn't get back on for far too long. My game was ruined, I lost 31 Artillery units, which took forever to make, a ton of resources and REAL money... Been trying to get support on this but so far no reply from them.

I understand things happen but the game should have been paused or reverted to pre crisis status. I am not happy at all and want to know how I will be compensated!?

I would have accepted just having the 31 units back somehow, or enough gold to quickly rebuild them, but the game is ruined now... so how can this be rectified... in all honesty, I want my money back!

• They devs are aware of this and still working on the problem. I am having the same problem.

I guess its on the pc, and sometimes its a browser problem, sometimes an addblocker. So just be patience, or maybe try another browser.