Is it possible to use BB codes to edit texts in a newspaper?

• Hey, guys!

Tell me, please, how do I highlight a part of the text in an article in a gaming newspaper in bold? Via BB codes or <b></b>? Or is there another way? Or is this not possible by default?

I am grateful in advance for the constructive response

• I thank you for the answer. And tell me, please, where can I find a template for a userbanner like yours for signature? Is it dynamic? Does this banner itself show the rank increase and the medals received? Or is it done manually?

• I saw it to a forum user, I don't remember who, I quite liked it and it's easy to use, just use the link with your user ID and insert it in an image.

Edit: The banner is updated automatically as it is referenced by your user id

Code
    1. http://www.supremacy1914.es/index.php?eID=image&uid=(your user id)&mode=2&L=3
    2. "remove the ()"

index.php?eID=image&uid=17245598&mode=2&L=3<< Send ticket here if you need help >>

b78//+

• I saw it to a forum user, I don't remember who, I quite liked it and it's easy to use, just use the link with your user ID and insert it in an image.

Edit: The banner is updated automatically as it is referenced by your user id

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is the best gift that I made myself with your help)) And how to make friends with you?