Does moving all troops out of your provinces make provinces produce more troops??? Can anyone explain what iam seeing??

• MY TROOPS SEEM TO BE INCREASING IN SHORT TIME...HAVE ANYONE COME ACROSS SUCH A THING? LET'S DISCUSS...

Earlier when i used to station my troops at my fortress...there is no growth of troops to the extent that can be felt easily ...after i started to move out my entire troops i started to see a more rapid growth of troops in every provinces...my number troops seems to increase in short time.

Is there such thing that provinces are forced to produce more troops to meet requirements to guard empty provinces?

b78//+

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • there shouldn't be an effect. On normal maps, troop production is determined by (i) barracks, (ii) whether province is double or single resource, and (iii) province morale.

Maybe you tend to station troops when you just captured the province (low morale). And when morale is higher, you moved them away. So you mistakenly attribute the faster recruitment speed to troops being garrison instead of province morale?

Any sufficiently advanced tactic is indistinguishable from magic to the uninitiated.