heres a idea

• i think we should be abled to go to province admin. and filling the 'select all provinces' and fill in another box to have it build whatever building you pick to be build in all of your provinces.

b78//+

[email protected]

• im kinda thinking about different classes of infantry e.g. sniper and heavy gunner.

maybe a laboratory were you can "research" things and tbh this idea kinda would make the whole idea of the sniper and heavy gunner thing work a bit better.

and another thing you could research would be to make your wheels better on the car or the arty and make it go faster just things like that.

b78//+

[email protected]

• we should be abled to demolish buildings

[email protected]

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • FMD a real one

[email protected]

• i dont agree with this one figuring out his game is already hard enough there so much to learn and get better at already no reason to complicate an already perfectly good game theres other games for that kindve stuff

• i do agree with this one it would make building railroads and recruitment offices much easier but maybe add a demolition factor so you could select provinces and demolish a certain kindve of building too

• This goes for being able to select all provinces: It's only for PC game play but if you hold down left>CTRL and hold down rightclick you get a green shaded area when you move your mouse around> thatll select all provinces.. same thing if you hold right click itll be Blue for all troops within the shaded area