Can't Report Multi-Account User in Game

• Hey guys. I joined a game a few days back, and one person created at least three accounts and had all three of them join the game. I'm unable to report them because I opened a ticket a few days back for an unrelated issue, and it's stuck on "We will contact you soon". Is there anyone here who could help out? The cheater is quickly ruining the game for everybody else.

Game #7672194

Multi Accounts: [accused account names redacted]

• yoee79

Approved the thread.
  • Hi, greetings!

It's weird, because normally if you can create two tickets at the same time, it's probably a bug in the game and that's why it doesn't let you open another ticket. Look for an option that says "New Conversation", if you find it click there and it will open another ticket to make the report, but to report the player as "Multi Accounts" you must have evidence to prove that it is multi account, if you only have suspicions and have no evidence very difficult to attend you.

In case you can't find the option to open another ticket I'll leave here an email address where you can also send the report...

[email protected]

If you are going to send the email you must explain well and in detail why you think it is a multi-account player, also be sure to include the following information:

1 ) Name of the online game.

2 ) The usernames of the players you wish to report.

3 ) The game ID address.

Lastly, you should keep in mind that it can take up to 72 hours for them to respond to the report, so good luck!;)

• Thanks! I was directed via a mod in chat to send an email to said address. Hopefully something can be done soon. He just swallowed up another entire country, with zero casualties, in about 30 seconds time.

• It's been 72 hours since I reported them. Still no action taken by mods. Kind of ridiculous and disheartening. They are currently swallowing up one of the few remaining active players who aren't one of their multi accounts. The moral of the story is that it's okay to cheat apparently. Or at least if you cheat, Bytro won't punish you until after you ruin the game.

• It's been 72 hours since I reported them. Still no action taken by mods. Kind of ridiculous and disheartening. They are currently swallowing up one of the few remaining active players who aren't one of their multi accounts. The moral of the story is that it's okay to cheat apparently. Or at least if you cheat, Bytro won't punish you until after you ruin the game.

No, it is not ok to cheat and the punishment for doing so is expulsion from the game and deletion of the account with no chance to get it back. If Bytro has not done anything maybe it is because they are not multi-accounts, or maybe it is that they have not reviewed the case, do your best to report through the game and wait one more day to see.

In the meantime I suggest you to place spies in intelligence mission in the countries that you suspect that they are multi-accounts, to see if they manage to intercept the communications, if there is communication between those countries through the game chat then they are not multi-accounts. On the other hand I also suggest that you contact the other players who are not your allies and explain the situation to them, suggest them to create an alliance between all of them to join forces and be able to face the multi-account, tell them that only by joining forces they will be able to defeat it.

• No, it is not ok to cheat and the punishment for doing so is expulsion from the game and deletion of the account with no chance to get it back. If Bytro has not done anything maybe it is because they are not multi-accounts, or maybe it is that they have not reviewed the case, do your best to report through the game and wait one more day to see.

In the meantime I suggest you to place spies in intelligence mission in the countries that you suspect that they are multi-accounts, to see if they manage to intercept the communications, if there is communication between those countries through the game chat then they are not multi-accounts. On the other hand I also suggest that you contact the other players who are not your allies and explain the situation to them, suggest them to create an alliance between all of them to join forces and be able to face the multi-account, tell them that only by joining forces they will be able to defeat it.

See, the thing is that two of the three accounts have the exact same name, with the same numbers in different spots in the name. Not only that, but the three countries are now freely trading all but one of their provinces to the main country, while using their armies to conquer other provinces from other countries. I'm sure they're trading all of their resources as well. While myself and one of the other remaining players in the game have noticed and are trying our best to counter this player, the majority have either gone AI, aren't answering, or don't care. Another day, another active player swallowed up by this cheating player. The evidence is staggering, and the person accused has been accused in the newspaper, and didn't even care to deny it. He knows he is getting away with it, at least for this game. It's really a bummer that it is taking so long.

• He knows he is getting away with it, at least for this game. It's really a bummer that it is taking so long.

Hello!

I'm interested in how this story ends.

It is also interesting whether the player was “punished” in the end.

You can try searching for a player by name in the general rankings. If he does not appear there, then he may have been banned. This means that technical support is working and the offender has been punished