Multi account. Handling complaints.

• Good day!

Game - Supremacy 1914.

Game round ID - 7726807.

There are many multi-accounts on the map. I don’t know if it’s several violators, each with their own minions, or one huge “master” [player name redacted] and all the multi-accounts belong to him.

Since 10/10 I sent several requests to [email protected] with a request to check players with multi accounts. The use of multiple accounts is obvious. This can be seen in the capture of territories without losses, in the transfer of resources, in the declaration of peace immediately after the capture of many provincesn etc.

In my messages, I posted links to screenshots from the newspaper, provided information in the text of the letter, etc.

Real players on the map also told me that they sent applications to [email protected].

Today is October 15th, a week has passed. I want to know how long it takes to consider an application sent to multi@bytro. Can we expect a decision from the administration or will we let evil win?

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • Hello!

Game - Supremacy 1914

Game round ID - 7726807

Earlier on the forum I saw information that technical support responds to complaints to the address [email protected] within 72 hours.

Last time I sent requests for checking accounts on October 10 and 11. As a result, the request was processed on October 17.

15 accounts were banned on the card!

15 players on the map for 100 players.

At least 15% of multiaccount players is a lot. And the game support needs to "work" this. But it's not even about that right now.

I thank the support for the work done. But I want to note that the reaction was too long.

On the same map I found a few more pushing or multiaccounts.

I decided to repeat the experiment.

I sent a request to check the accounts for "pushing" and "multi".

The reason for "multi" requires verification (evidence). In the description, I pointed out that the alleged sub-account itself declared war when the "puppeteer" player stood up in its provinces. But here you need to understand the support.

The reason for "pushing" included a description and screenshots of receiving a large amount of resources from some of the 15 banned players. In this case, there is no doubt about the "cheat".

The request for verification was sent on October 19.

Today is the 24 October. The request was never processed.

I believe that the reaction to the players requests to the mail [email protected] should be processed faster. At least 72 hours to play at a normal speed.

Is it possible to speed up the processing of requests in the future?

• OK.

The game round is over. I still have not received a message that technical support has started to deal with my issue.

For now, we can assume that at least a week passes from the moment the complaint is filed until it is resolved.

And I have another question.

The game round is over. Will technical support consider the request or close the request? If the request is processed and the multi-account check is confirmed, will the players who used the multi-account be punished?