Change name and multiaccount issue

• Good Day!

I noticed that some players in the game change their name several times during the game. I can understand if there is only one change.

This means that the player logged in with his nickname, and then changed it, for example, to something related to his country. But some players change their names several times.

I also noticed that usually the name is changed by a strong and a weak player. Often then the strong capture the weak. At the same time, the behavior of the players is similar to the fact that they are one multi-account.

I think there is an exploit that experienced multi-account players know about. Most likely, changing the name erases the history of resource transfers between players. This is used by experienced "Puppeteer" players.

Many multi-account players are often caught transferring resources (seen in intelligence data) or quickly occupying the territories of their sub-account without losses, usually at one point in time (seen in the newspaper). But Players who change their name several times are perhaps smart “multi-players”. They do not want take over sub-account territories quickly. Therefore, when checking, it is difficult for the game administration to see that this is a multi-account.

I want to ask the game administration.

Is the history of resource transfers preserved after a name change?

Can players see this information through intelligence data after changing their name?

Is it possible to track "pushing-" or "multi-account" after a name change?

__

Best Regards

P.S. For moderators. If you think that the topic should be moved to another thread, for example, General Discussions, please do it yourself