bypassing of blocking troops

• Was having bug report with Brimm about lost artillery and he asked for where I wanted lost artillery sent. Lost the conversation thread before I could reply that I would like the artiery sent to game 7984414

• I’m still waiting for my pile of gold to make up for what was lost rushing numerous artillery that all got sniped by enemies who casually walk past my defenses. Instead I just keep being told to be patient, they will fix the bug, only for new updates to come out and alas it’s still broken. I haven’t seen an official acknowledgment of this bug that makes the game unplayable.

• Same here on game 7957351. Lost a few artilleries and adjusting strategy to avoid loosing more but this is very time consuming. Bug report submitted without answers so far. Can't think of keeping playing this game if I have to supervise every instant of offensives against IAs.

• Same issue in my latest game 7970174 but has happened in a lot of them.

The worst thing in this game is the AI had nowhere near enough troops to break through my blocking troops when I instigated it but the AI troops they had a lot more than mine in the province when I logged back in.

This is getting very irritating now

• I think this has been fixed as I am not having it happen anymore, I am stacking more though with the blocking troops. It seems to be if it is inf only as blockers