Images on the journal

• Hi all,

I like to write articles about the game on the game's journal. I have the premium account and have some problems with the images.

First of all, cannot choose anymore the pre-built images like I could in the mobile app. Both the buttons Upload (with the photocamera icon) and the "Select image" button open Explorer to select a file.

Furthermore when I choose a my image from disk, it is reduced to a small square and dont' get the size of the article like the pre-build ones.

Here there is an example:

while a computer generated image take the full size:

In which format should I upload the image to have them full size, if possibile?

And how to get the possibility to choose a pre built image as in mobile app?

Thanks.

• In which format should I upload the image to have them full size, if possibile?

And how to get the possibility to choose a pre built image as in mobile app?

I believe the Newspaper section cannot display full-size images like those generated by computers or games, regardless of what format you use.

This is because user-uploaded images differ in rendered size and aspect ratio from computer or game-generated ones. It would be an excellent addition if the game system rendered player-uploaded photos larger.

Lastly, I think only the mobile app offers the option to choose pre-built images.