Stock Market Changes - Release Notes

• 1712672854_news_images_30275.jpg

Today's update institutes a market fee, applied to all transactions occurring on the stock market. This fee will constitute 10% of the transaction value, payable in ingame Money regardless of the resource being bought or sold.

We also revisited the method through which AI market prices are established. To impact the current average price point, a significantly larger quantity of resources will now need to be traded on the market. Optimizing this aspect will effectively reduce the severe price fluctuations formerly experienced in the market and further establish a more steady and reliable trading environment.

By making these alterations, we aim to discourage market price manipulation that could result in unfair advantages or disrupt the balance of the map. This has been a long-standing request from our veteran community and we believe this solution will enhance the overall game economy and fairness.

In addition, we have decreased the relative prices of personal market offers, based on the current average price point on the stock market.

This adjustment will mirror the slowed pace of the market price changes. It also means that the personal offers will adjust slower in price, as they are dependent on each other. To alleviate concern that the market becomes too expensive, we are lowering the relative prices of these personal offers slightly.

Please note that the above-mentioned changes to the stock market only affect games created after today's update. Games that were created before the update are not affected by the changes.

Last but not least, we've focused on enhancing gameplay by squashing several significant bugs. We rectified an inconvenience regarding the Delaying March mechanism which was previously operating on in-game time rather than real-time hours, specifically for maps with a speed factor higher than 1.

Additionally, we've ensured that rewards will be properly displayed in the Advisor Reward pop-up, allowing players to see and claim their rewards successfully.

For a closer look at the changes please check out the detailed list of updates and share your feedback with us here on the forums and our Discord server.

Best of luck General,

Your Bytro Team

• Since I rely heavely on the buying and selling on the stock market on advance building and unit building I do not know if I will continue playing this game which I have been playing for many years if I have to pay a tax for buying and selling on the market