today’s release includes a number of small game improvements and bug fixes. For details see the complete list of changes below.
In addition, after listening closely to your feedback about the way armies are displayed on the map we are happy to inform you that we are currently testing a new army visualization in Frontline Pioneer (beta) rounds! The improved 'army stack info' allows you to see the full army composition on close zoom levels while only showing the most important information (such as the strongest unit and the accumulated army strength) at far zoom levels. We encourage all Frontline Pioneers to check their beta games and provide us with feedback on this new feature!
- We included event announcements in the home screen of the mobile app.
- In the mobile app, entries in the event log of speed rounds are now showing real-time dates instead of in-game time.
- For speed maps, the newspaper now consistently shows real-time dates instead of in-game time.
- We increased the accuracy of ranged attack circles in the new map view.
- We fixed a bug in the mobile app that led to the back button in the loading screen being unresponsive in certain cases.
- We fixed a bug in the mobile app that led to the on-screen keyboard overlapping buttons in certain cases.
- We fixed a bug in the mobile app that led to the buttons in the "round has not yet started" being unresponsive.
- We fixed a bug in the desktop version that led to coalitions showing broken images when coalition flags were missing.
We hope you like the changes and wish you good luck on the battlefield!
Your Bytro Team