Today’s release includes a number of bug fixes for the new event Flanders Front as well as for Supremacy 1914 in general. We fix some incorrectly displayed army labels, make unknown armies selectable again and we improve the the gas cloud of the gas artillery in Flanders Front to indicate the area of effect.
For details see the complete list of changes below:
- We resolved an issue that led to army labels being displayed incorrectly for certain unit stacks.
- We resolved an issue that led to unknown armies being unselectable near the fog of war border.
- We resolved an issue that caused the diplomacy trade window to be cut off on some mobile devices.
- We resolved an issue that listed High Command features in a pop up on mobile without marking desktop exclusive features.
- Flanders Field event: We added a green circle to display the area of effect of gas cloud damage.
- Flanders Field event: Victory points of provinces are now displayed directly on the map.
We hope you like the changes and wish you best of luck on the battlefield.
Your Bytro Team