[RP Community Training] 1860 Onwards Althistory Roleplaying Round

• Hi, I'd like to play as Second French Empire. My in-game name is Lotts and in Discord too, thank you.

Approved

• hey I'm Tom, I'm in the Discord and I'd like to apply for France

My user name is Tom the Turtle in game

Accepted as France

Hi, I'd like to play as Second French Empire. My in-game name is Lotts and in Discord too, thank you.

Sorry bud, the guy above you, as far as i see had applied for France before you, but we have other countries free :D

try to have someone from the team on the map so he can use GMs if someone will start to break a rules

sometimes it is better to GM strike such a player than completely remove him from a map

Frieeza, as much as i truly appreciate your advice, I know how to make RP rounds and have been doing it for at least 4 years bro XD

"Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail :)

o4f5ntZt.jpg

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner. Feel free to drop by and say hello 8)

sTnoUfV.png

• Note: The following players have applied Via Discord for the following nations-

KonradTheHedgehog - United Provinces

That1Gamr - Finland

Lt. Rommel e - Austria

o4f5ntZt.jpg

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner. Feel free to drop by and say hello 8)

sTnoUfV.png

• Frieeza, as much as i truly appreciate your advice, I know how to make RP rounds and have been doing it for at least 4 years bro XD

this is why I wrote

I really hope something has changed for the last 4 years as I strongly believe everyone should have a chance to win RP, not only Admin side.

Banning or wolfpackign people who do not follow admins script is a dead end for whole your initiative.

And you may be surprised, but some people on the map would do much better in following RP rules and guearding game than guys appointed by you as RP Admins.

Last post in that thread so no poitn in going into discussion.

And I am talking here about all Rp. Because of the above : following hardcoded script- I do not play any Rps in Supremacy.

• GraySkies applied via dm for Lithuania and has been accepted :D

o4f5ntZt.jpg

sTnoUfV.png

• id like to apply as romania, game name cpt haze

accepted as romania.

furthermore, the following players have joined as the following countries over on discord:

Gabeito - United Provinces

Xevli- Quebec

Byzantion1683 - Ontario

Colonel-Reeves - Algeria

o4f5ntZt.jpg

sTnoUfV.png

• I am Ludwig Wittlesbach, and I wish to claim the crown of Ukraine!

it is all yours :D

Remaining nation slots:

-russian georgia

-Ottoman silistre

-ottoman tripoli

-bavaria

-papal italy

o4f5ntZt.jpg

sTnoUfV.png

• I'd like to apply for Bavaria. This seems like a very interesting and fun concept for an RP match.

Edit: Username is Vatonage.

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation excellent. I shall attack." - French Marshal Ferdinand Foch

Edited once, last by Vatonage ().

• I'd like to apply for Bavaria. This seems like a very interesting and fun concept for an RP match.

Edit: Username is Vatonage.

absolutely accepted!

Remaining Nations:

-russian georgia

-Ottoman silistre

-ottoman tripoli

-papal italy

o4f5ntZt.jpg

sTnoUfV.png

• LightningTurk

Changed the title of the thread from “[RP Community Training] 1865 Onwards Althistory Roleplaying Round” to “[RP Community Training] 1860 Onwards Althistory Roleplaying Round”.
  • If game is still open, I would like to play as Ottoman Tripoli. I have never done a RP before, but this sounds fun.

User Name: j10211647.

“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”

― Albert Einstein

“War does not determine who is right — only who is left.”

― Anonymous

Edited once, last by j10211647 ().

• If game is still open, I would like to play as Ottoman Tripoli. I have never done a RP before, but this sounds fun.

User Name: j10211647.

Sorry man, this thing wrapped up a while ago, I should have posted about it, but ive been busy. But you should definitely check out the other RP rounds on the forums.

o4f5ntZt.jpg

sTnoUfV.png