Hide single armies or thier banner / einzelne Armeen oder ihr banner ausblenden

• Hi, i realised that for exact planing of your battles, sometimes armies can in in the line of sight, espacially when you are attacking from north to south. there the finetuning of artillery and other forces can be tricky, when you need to arrange them correctly, but for example, an enemy unit is in line of sight. therefore i would add a button to the right menu to hide single armys so that only the dot remains. and to make sure, that no one forgets to show them again, i would let them snap back after a min or so. what do you think? hallo, mir ist auifgefallen, dass wenn man von nord nach süd angreift die Feinabstimmung zwischen ari und anderen einheiten sehr schwierig werden kann, wenn z.b. eine feindliche armee im sichtfeld steht. darum würde ich vorschlagen, dass ein button im rechten menü eingeführt wird, mit dem man einzelne armeen - auch feindliche-so ausblenden kann, dass nurnoch der punkt da ist. damit niemand vergisst seine feinde wieder einzublenden würde ich die einstellung nach einer minute wiedersich wieder automatisch zurückstellen lassen. was meint ihr? euer Grot PS: still don't see what i am typing / ich sehe ncoiht was ich schreibe, wer fehler findet darf sie behalten :D

• On the EN forum you can use english. Bytro understands this, no need to do it bilingual.

There used to be a pinmode where all armies were shown as pins instead for this reason

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.