An Invasion of Our Cozy Website has Occurred.

• I filed an in-game complaint which I understand will be considered in a few days. This seems too important an issue to wait for action, so I decided to post the details here in the forum. My complaint follows.

This is a complaint against player Kinut2, in gameID=2896033.

This player joined the S14 website yesterday according to his service record. However he is the creator of a game which is 5 days old. This alone is quite curious.

But there's more. His rank is civilian. And another 20 players in this game are also civilians, most with names like userNNNNNNN, where N represents a number. Some of those names are sequential in numerical order! This is quite amazing. Are there gangs of people spamming and coordinating their "attacks" on this website? If you don't see masses of people joining as an attack, I certainly do.

I have been playing on this website daily for a full 10 and a half years. I enjoy these games. I remember when there was a raging controversy in the forum 7 or 8 years ago on the topic of wolf-packing. But that was always a kind of low-level breach of the TOS, with 3 or 4 players conniving to win games in which innocent players were treated as dupes. This, today, seems to go far beyond anything I believe Bytro can or should allow.

I urge you to throw all of the civilian ranked members out of this game. Those new players who wish to play in a legitimate manner can simply join games in the normal way and enjoy as the rest of us do.

Thank you.

unquote

• Hello,

your ticket has been already answered.

If you join tutorial maps you shouldn't be surprised that a bunch of new players is automatically thrown in these game rounds. Every mobile user gets a system-assigned username "userXXXXX - userXXXXXXXX" until he/she decides to change the name.

• A final point, Kinut2 is raging thru this game. Depending on reports from coalition mates and DE reports, it appears he has somehow fielded 320 units in a game where I have been able to muster only 115 or so. He has entirely or mostly conquered two neighbors by day 5, and I appear to be next in line for him. My interest in this game has waned to the point where my main interest is now to see what admins will either do or say about it.

• 115 Inf by day five is very far from glorious though. As far as infantry is concerned, now that there are no longer any unit trades, there's not much room for foul play with it that I know of. Then again there's plenty of exploits that I'm unaware of and are now all legal, so what do I know. Just saying if it is a cheater it's probably a legal one at this point.

• Hello,

new players get 20 infantry units per province and an enhanced recruitment rate.

If a new player would build barracks level one instantly and level two instantly after the first day change he/she could reach about 440 to 480 units at day five (depending on the country - w/o conquering any new provinces).

If he/she has already conquered two other nations he/she may exceed this limit far more by spending Goldmark on the morale - I think up to 1000 infantry units are possible (and an unlimited amount of armored cars if he/she buys a lot of Goldmark).

• Boris, just a comment. Kinut2 is clearly NOT a new player. He swamped two 10-prov nations and it's day 6 now. So, it seems Bytro accepts experienced players creating new accounts for the fun of making havoc in a game or two.

• Boris, just a comment. Kinut2 is clearly NOT a new player. He swamped two 10-prov nations and it's day 6 now. So, it seems Bytro accepts experienced players creating new accounts for the fun of making havoc in a game or two.

I'm not aware there is a rule against this.

There also isn't a general rule prohibiting use of bug exploits now, they're all fair game unless stated otherwise.

I honestly wonder how Bytro would like it if I made a couple new accounts, joined as many tutorial games as I could and shoved the broken, mangled mess that this game's mechanics can be right down all the newbie's throats with all the really nasty exploits as a way to protest that "Do whatever, we con't care" mentality.

• Hello,

if you delete your old account and create a new one you've only access to one account at the same time.

In this case the new account isn't a forbidden account (violating the Terms of Service).