Someone may ask, How is justice greater than all the other virtues?

• A Famous English wisdom says "Someone may ask, How is justice greater than all the other virtues?

The other virtues gratify the one who possesses them; justice does not give pleasure to the one possessing it, but instead pleases others ."

on this basis , One of the simplest human rights is not to feel injustice, so in the name of hundreds of thousands of peaceful loving Arab players who have spent years with you in this great game, sharing nice friendly times with you:saint: .

They ask themselves and ask you , How their language " which is one of the most used languages in The world "does not exist in the game system,

although there are other languages which is much less prevalent than Arabic exist in the game system such as Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Italian, German and Greek ....

Therefore:saint:, we find ourselves worthy of asking you to add the Arabic language to the game server .

thank you <3

• Forgive me but I find this claim somewhat difficult to believe.

• Because I do not think there are "hundreds of thousands of peaceful loving Arab players who have spent years with you in this great game," as you stated in your post.

hahahahahaha :saint:

sorry for that, I was laughing so much , he will answer you soon.

b78//+

• Because I do not think there are "hundreds of thousands of peaceful loving Arab players who have spent years with you in this great game," as you stated in your post.

No , already there were about 300,000 players in the arabic server before its closure. so many players have left the game . for this reason we want our server to come back or add Arabic here . I think it will not cause a problem fore you ^^

• 300,000 Arabic players aka 300,000 Arabic accounts on Bytro? Really? :/ Could somebody from Bytro confirm or deny such a...interesting claim, please? Oh and btw, if such a wild claim is in fact valid, I concur with them, please provide them their own server.

• 300,000 Arabic players aka 300,000 Arabic accounts on Bytro? Really? :/ Could somebody from Bytro confirm or deny such a...interesting claim, please? Oh and btw, if such a wild claim is in fact valid, I concur with them, please provide them their own server.

There is no need for that. A reliable source should be enough. Alexa? Google? Jstor?

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.