The team continued its never ending fight against bugs in Supremacy 1914! Today’s release is no exception, and we managed to hunt down and fix quite a few this time. Please check the following list for a complete overview:
- We fixed a bug that prevented the correct revolt chance being displayed in the province morale tooltip.
- We fixed a bug on Desktop that caused certain buttons to disappear from the army bar when multiple units were given orders using the lasso tool.
- We resolved an issue that caused an empty bar being displayed below the unit graphic in the dialog window when splitting a stack of units.
- We removed some filter options in the settings menu which are not available in Supremacy 1914.
- We adjusted the contextual tutorial to no longer provide game play hints right after the player completed the tutorial.
- We fixed a bug that could cause an error message to appear when switching between different game rounds.
- We fixed a bug that prevented some links in the iOS app from working on the opening screen after the app was installed.
- We resolved an issue that caused the wrong text being displayed in the ‘Rewards” tab in the newspaper of Points-of-Interest maps, like the Mesopotamia map.
We hope you like this update and wish you and your troops a victorious day on the battlefield!
Your Bytro Team