special event sign in

• getting messages about not signing in to game 3272240.But when I try signing into the game I get a message that all countries have been taken despite the signup figure says 2/20 players.

• Hello daj51,

The signup figure is always delayed, no matter what. In game info is the correct one. So if in game says the game is full, then it is full. One possible reason could be there are some inactive players, (inactive players won't show on the list) but they still occupied the slot, if the game admin kick those inactive players, then the slot will be open and ready to join. Most maps can join before day 7 except 500 players map, which can join before day 14.

(Btw, off-topic: I actually know you well. You are a level 18 guy. :) You played a game with me before, hope you still remember (if your in game name is daj51). You controlled German East Africa (country). The game was dominion Mesopotamia (40 players) map. Gladly, I see you here again. I'm still active in that game, only 5 active players remaining. Also, I talked with you several times. I still remember you said that you wanna spank someone.)

Frank_666 ;)

No sacrifice, No victory!

• I am facing the same issue mentioned by daj51. Every time I ty to join a new event game it does not move ahead from the loading screen. When I refresh it still just loads and when his the back button I get the same error message but the game has not even been completely full. I am referring to the game No. #3272240 & #3275358.

• I am facing the same issue mentioned by daj51. Every time I ty to join a new event game it does not move ahead from the loading screen. When I refresh it still just loads and when his the back button I get the same error message but the game has not even been completely full. I am referring to the game No. #3272240 & #3275358.

Hello, I just checked both game. They seem like no problems at all. Each game only have one player currently. But I've noticed that both games are not front pioneer games, which might be where the problem came from. But they are not private games. So I cannot really explain why you can't log in. Try ask some MODs or GOs.

No sacrifice, No victory!