Today’s release makes your life much easier, as we added a feature that takes you directly to the capital of another player’s nation, reworked the split army popup to give you more information on the new army you are about to create, and many more changes that improve the usability of the game.
Please read the following list of updates and bug fixes for a complete overview on the content of today’s release:
- A “Reveal on Map” button was added to the player info in the diplomacy list. Clicking the “Reveal on Map” button leads you directly to the nation’s capital of the selected player.
- We changed the resource bar on mobile to include the player's nation profile and relocated the Gold balance and button.
- The split army popup was reworked.
- A total value is displayed for each unit type allowing you to better evaluate the split amount of troops with the total in the army.
- The health bar of each unit type is displayed now.
- The wording in the buy/sell popup of the stock market was changed to make it clearer who is the seller and who is the buyer.
- The activity indicator in the diplomacy list on mobile was removed.
- The Province Details description was reworked and incorrect information corrected or removed.
- A bug was fixed that caused the last login time of a user being displayed when starting a new conversation.
- An issue was resolved that prevented the grey labels that mark a country’s capital on the map from disappearing when the capital was conquered by an enemy.
- Several map issues were fixed, including missing connections, spelling mistakes, harbor locations, victory points and flags.
- A bug on mobile devices was fixed that prevented the “Display province name” settings from working.
We hope you like today’s changes and wish you a pleasant journey when visiting all the capitals in the world, thanks to the new “Reveal on map” button.
Your Bytro Team